The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
megabucks41

lets all meet

Calling all naked investors members ! lets all meet in person at one time let say for a weekend.

I am talking with my travel agent to put together some packages so I will know what the cost is for folks from as far a CA and Cananda, Like air fair and hotel plus the actual meeting with guess speakers like some of the folks that were talking last night. Please let me know who in, I am looking at a date somewhere around March of next year, If this is something that is of interest you let me know who's in so I could start to set it up. Remember time goes by to fast before you know march is here. :)

So I take it that know one would like to meet in person, Wow that's a shame. Well if you all change your minds let me know so I could get show rolling.

Actually, Ernie, I think it's a good idea. But, then again, you and I are only 20 miles apart. But for others, it means arranging transportation, boarding, meals, etc. It isn't a small undertaking, by any means. Not that it wouldn't be worth it, but I think many folks are put off by the time and expense involved.

However, if this is a venture you really want to happen, be persistent and it just might. Keep me posted, because I'm in. . .unless the Giants* game is on that day. :)

*Go BigBlue! It must be the approach of another football season.

Actually, Ernie, I think it's a good idea. But, then again, you and I are only 20 miles apart. But for others, it means arranging transportation, boarding, meals, etc. It isn't a small undertaking, by any means. Not that it wouldn't be worth it, but I think many folks are put off by the time and expense involved.

However, if this is a venture you really want to happen, be persistent and it just might. Keep me posted, because I'm in. . .unless the Giants* game is on that day. :)

*Go BigBlue! It must be the approach of another football season.

OK, That sounds cool. I am looking to my travel agent to see if she could put together a package deal for a weekend. I could also change the location, say like a place like Kansas in the middle of the States, if location is the problem. Anyhow I am working on it to see what happens.

I could also change the location, say like a place like Kansas in the middle of the States, if location is the problem.
Kansas?! :o What the hell! Tornadoes can't be any worse than hurricanes. . .right? :) I'm in.
Hey, where's the "sleepy" smiley?
:) Good question. I'm working on it as we speak. ;)

I was doin' some figrin' on my addin machine and determined

Alabama is the most centralized location amongst the Naked Investor

members.

Just a thought. :)

Calling all naked investors members ! lets all meet in person at one time let say for a weekend.

Personally, I think it's a great idea. It would just be the matter of making the necessary arrangements and determining if enough people want to go. I know some other online investing communities do the same thing (CRE online comes to mind).

I was doin' some figrin' on my addin machine and determined

Alabama is the most centralized location amongst the Naked Investor

members.

Just a thought.

Alabama, huh? I guess I could think of worse places to have it. Like Afganistan. :lol:

Alabama, huh? I guess I could think of worse places to have it. Like Afganistan

Hey!

Alabama ain't as bad as everyone thinks.

Food's great, we now have computer access state-wide,

and nothing can beat good ol' southern hospitality.

Me thinks Vegas has more comparisons to Afghanistan, with

the dirt-n-all. :lol:

It would be smarter to have the first meeting in a city which has a reasonable airfaires to, like Vegas, or Florida. If you flying crop dusters into the plantations it could get pricey.

Great idea. Keep the ideas flowing.

It would be smarter to have the first meeting in a city which has a reasonable airfaires to, like Vegas, or Florida. If you flying crop dusters into the plantations it could get pricey.

Great idea. Keep the ideas flowing.

Vegas sounds good to me.:( But then again, I've never been to Florida and wouldn't mind taking a business trip there either, tax deductions and all. Wait, when does hurricane season start down there? :lol:

Vegas sounds good to me.:( But then again, I've never been to Florida and wouldn't mind taking a business trip there either, tax deductions and all. Wait, when does hurricane season start down there? :lol:
Hurricane season? As I understand it, we have the Hurricane season, and January 7th. :lol:

Oh, well, I thought it was amusing.

After careful thought, When folks like Amway, Marry Kae, etc. they don't ask their assicates where they are going to have there conventions they just do and the one that want to come go and the rest don't get the info. So I figure why not have it down in Sunny Fl. where people can enjoy the bch and the night life it has to offer. So this could be like a min vacation, after all it's only for the weekend.

I looking to bump up from march to somewhere around Oct. like the first week or the middle.

hopefuly we can get over 30 people the more the less cost.

Check in could be on a Friday into the Hotel have a briff get to know each other 7:30pm to 9:00pm

Sat start our meeting at 10:00am until 12:00pm then break for lunch till 1:30pm get everyone seated go through 6:00pm and then break for Dinner come back at 7:30pm and close out the show at 10:00pm

I don't have experince putting together meetings So if anyone has better ideas it would be great if you let us

know

as for our spearkers I believe that our main guest should be the person that has taught us or some of us the business of Lease/Purchase M.C. next on the list would be Adam for the knowledge in the field of REI, Then Rexford and Elmer since they work together in the same field that stirred up boards with his way of doing pure options.

All input on this idea is welcome any way on how to put this event together would be most helpful. And of course would the speakers want to give of thire time to come and speak to us as if it were the boards.

:)

Sounds like a great idea. There is something about the saying "just do it"

Let's Do it TOMORROW !!!!

We've got more Snow on the way this week in Denver....I'm Ready to get out of town !!

I'm already needing to put Extensions on all my Yard Signs to get them up above the snow....

Sunny Florida ?.....Sounds GREAT to me......

Pick me up at the Airport !!

Oh, by the way.........Which Airport am I going too ??

Rick