The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
megabucks41

lets all meet

Ernie, I'm all for a party as you describe. I'm happy to talk to anyone who is willing to listen to me. :wub: Just point me to the bar, keep my glass topped off, and I'll agree to anything. :)

Mid summer wouldn't be a bad idea. Let some of the wimps from other parts of the country experience a Florida hurricane up close and personal.

Ernie, I'm all for a party as you describe. I'm happy to talk to anyone who is willing to listen to me. :wub: Just point me to the bar, keep my glass topped off, and I'll agree to anything. :)

Mid summer wouldn't be a bad idea. Let some of the wimps from other parts of the country experience a Florida hurricane up close and personal.

Haha, hell yeah...I was out driving a golf kart when one was blowing through the Keys, LOL...fun times.

I'd be down for this in a heart beat. I say we do it in Orlando, Florida. There's so many great deals on airline tickets to the Orlando/Kissimme area due to being in the proximity to Disney World. Plus there's a ton of great resturants, and hotels too. Hell, a lot of you family guys could send the wifey and kids off to the theme parks during the day, and make a vacation out of it, lol.

Calling all naked investors members ! lets all meet in person at one time let say for a weekend.

Cool, sounds like a BLAST! Did you'all meet already? If so, where and how did it go? Details please :glare:

BEV!

It was awful, Bev. The usual group of adoring female fans, tossing me their hotel room keys and phone numbers. I couldn't get any work done. :glare:

It was awful, Bev. The usual group of adoring female fans, tossing me their hotel room keys and phone numbers. I couldn't get any work done. :glare:

Here's a pic of one of the girls......

Fugly.jpg

Gasp! :o You sure know how to hurt a guy! :D

I made up for it with my post in the spammer's thread, go see.

Yikes!!! Even I made up for it with my post in the "bar" section :lol:

* But then again, we don't know Admin's taste in women, do we? :rolleyes:

BEV!

BEV!

A big busted, nymphomaniac millionaire who owns a liquor store. . . :lol:

A big busted, nymphomaniac millionaire who owns a liquor store. . . :D

2 out of 4 here :lol::o

A big busted, nymphomaniac millionaire who owns a liquor store. . . :D

2 out of 4 here :lol::D

:o Hmmm. . .you know, I guess I can buy my own booze. . .