The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Castle

Mortgages

I have been an investor just like you for many years. I also just happen to be also the owner of a Mortgage Company. As you might immagine, I have built my product list around my experiences and knowledge of investing. I have built a reputation for finding the product that fits the needs of my clients. Most Mortgage people just know a few products and think they fit every situation. I will tailor the deal to you. I have programs to 100% financing. I have other programs that can get you extremely low rates if you only are going to hold the property for a short time. I have programs for your buyers that don't require seasoning of title. Many investors have trusted other loan officers to finance their buyers and after wasting several months submitting the deal to lenders that reject it for seasoning, come to me. I get it done. 99% of the mortgage people out there aren't aware of the title seasoning issue. Many will tell you they can handle it but they can't. I have lenders in every category of borrower that will take these deals. Why waste the time with others that can't do it. Call me first.

Walt

972-202-7810

Sign in to follow this