The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Brian - L.V.

David Hasselhoff Attacked By Dogs

Ugh. . . :( This may very well be the first 1 of 10 I've awarded any jokester.

More importantly, Brian, why are you Googling naked pics of David Hasselhoff? :lol:

Ugh. . . :( This may very well be the first 1 of 10 I've awarded any jokester.

More importantly, Brian, why are you Googling naked pics of David Hasselhoff? :(

:lol: Not even a tidder? Guess we don't share the same sense of humor. A similar joke was pulled on me a while so I thought I'd share the love. Just makes me think, what was he thinking? Hey this is going to be a really awesome pic! :lol:

:lol: Good to see that someone found it at least a little amusing. Him riding Spongebob like a surfboard was pretty bad. He should really look into firing his agent, if these are the kind of things that he allows his client to do.

Ran into this lately also. David Hasselhoff really is a national treasure! DISCLAIMER:NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DIE FROM AN OVERDOSE OF AWESOME

hey dude... ban this kid! just kidddingggg B) wo die Leute von Deutschland sind!

Ahh, german huh? I'm in the process of learning to speak German (I'm already fluent in ebonics). I'm mainly in the traveler's German section, though. Entschuldigen Sie mich, es ist sicher hier zu schwimmen? Ich habe gehört dass es menschenfressende Haie im Gebiet gibt. Gehen Sie Steelers!