The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Golflover

Website

I started a website, its online and everything. However, using the templates from the site makes it very difficult to get it set up like i want it. Does anyone know how i can get a template and just put in my info without needing a PhD to figure it out?

Far be it from me to explain anything high-tech to anyone. Which site building program are you using? And don't they offer any sort of forum or support?

i set it up with yahoo. they have a few nice real estate templates, but my site just isnt professional enough looking to fit my needs. im sure they have tech support to help, i may end up calling them. i just wasnt sure if im missing out on something or not because lord knows im not anywhere close to being high tech.

Nice site Jonathan. How much does a site like that cost to have built and do you have to pay anything monthly for the server? Im completely retarded when it comes to my own site. If i went through the same site as you have yours through, would i still need to have yahoo as my server?

Golflover,

Call Mike Barnes at Office- 1-770-904-2508 ext # 2 www.supersmartwebprofits.com and he will hook you up with a demo. they are not cheap but well worth the money. It is my virtual office.

Nice site Jonathan. How much does a site like that cost to have built and do you have to pay anything monthly for the server? Im completely retarded when it comes to my own site. If i went through the same site as you have yours through, would i still need to have yahoo as my server?

I use Yahoo.com its very easy and gives you templates if you want for free. I get lots of data back which is very usefull too.

Yahoo start here

Craig

In short when I get a seller lead loaded into site I can communicate with the seller, post comps, pull contracts make offers, link with outlook, set appointment reminders and all communication with all that is involved.