The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Brian - L.V.

Prayer Request

Hey everyone. I'd appreciate it if you could keep my aunt/godmother in your prayers. She was riding her moped to work yesterday and was hit by a car outside of Minneapolis,MN. She had emergency surgery yesterday to relieve the swelling in her brain, but is nowhere near out of the woods, so to speak. She's an amazing person and unfortunately I haven't told her that in a long time, which is why I need everyone's prayers to help her make it through this. I appreciate it.

Hey everyone. I'd appreciate it if you could keep my aunt/godmother in your prayers. She was riding her moped to work yesterday and was hit by a car outside of Minneapolis,MN. She had emergency surgery yesterday to relieve the swelling in her brain, but is nowhere near out of the woods, so to speak. She's an amazing person and unfortunately I haven't told her that in a long time, which is why I need everyone's prayers to help her make it through this. I appreciate it.

Brian:

Sorry to here about your aunt. My prayers are with her and her family.

Craig Warner

Thanks a lot everyone. I really appreciate it. She's still in critical condition and on life support, but is stabilizing. The doctors are keeping her on life support to allow her body to concentrate on healing itself, and for the fear that she'd go into shock if she woke up. All of her organs are working well, which was one of our major concerns. I didn't hear anything else today, so I'm taking no news as good news. I know deep down she's going to be ok.

Kinda makes you think about all the people that you care about and when was the last time you told them so, ya know?

Thanks a lot everyone. I really appreciate it. She's still in critical condition and on life support, but is stabilizing. The doctors are keeping her on life support to allow her body to concentrate on healing itself, and for the fear that she'd go into shock if she woke up. All of her organs are working well, which was one of our major concerns. I didn't hear anything else today, so I'm taking no news as good news. I know deep down she's going to be ok.

Kinda makes you think about all the people that you care about and when was the last time you told them so, ya know?

Real sorry to hear about your aunt, Brian. Im praying for her to get through it all.

Bill

she's in my prayers