The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
ritoab

I need Funds with No Doc, State Income, No Reserves

Hi,

I have my first deal that will change everything for me.

The property is worth 300k I will purchase for 250k. Owner Owes 150k on loan but asking for 250k.

Owner will do a carry back up to 10-15% if i can find a lender to close within 2-10 days. Need no prepayment fees! My Fico experian score was 667 but has drop to amost 640 due to everyone running my credit, so i perfer a lender that does not have restraints on having credit pulled. The final contract agreement is being signed by seller just need to get funds.

No equity lenders please. Hardmoney lenders are welcome.

Please help asap

Rito, you've probably done so already, but be the agressor and contact some who advertise here, and elsewhere. If the deal is one you really want, take a proactive approach and you'll speed the process up. Good luck.

Rito, you've probably done so already, but be the agressor and contact some who advertise here, and elsewhere. If the deal is one you really want, take a proactive approach and you'll speed the process up. Good luck.

michael,

Thanks for the advice! Everything makes sense to me.

I have been sitting around waiting on my mentor to lead me but I have educated myself with the tools.

Hi,

I have my first deal that will change everything for me.

The property is worth 300k I will purchase for 250k. Owner Owes 150k on loan but asking for 250k.

Owner will do a carry back up to 10-15% if i can find a lender to close within 2-10 days. Need no prepayment fees! My Fico experian score was 667 but has drop to amost 640 due to everyone running my credit, so i perfer a lender that does not have restraints on having credit pulled. The final contract agreement is being signed by seller just need to get funds.

No equity lenders please. Hardmoney lenders are welcome.

Please help asap

This will not help in your immediate situation but will in the future. I too had many inquiries and some small derogs. I went through a company called national credit care, Kyle Kolb was the gentleman that helped me. He was able to remove all derogs(3) and 15 inquiries that boosted my score by 85 points. He does not charge outrageous amounts for his services. $89 file setup and then $49 per month. I was cleared up in 60 days. His email is Kyle@nationalcreditcare.com . Shoot him an email and question him vigorously. He impressed me greatly. If you would like to speak to me call me at 469-831-5689.