The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
markb

Investor Needs Lender

Hello,

Looking for any info on mortgage lenders who will deal with investors who have over 25 houses in their name. Credit score of 695-710. I am located in Ohio. I have dealt with lots of brokers who say they can do it, but most can't see it through. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I work with Starlite Funding Coast to Coast and we may be able to help you. We have over 9,000 investors that we can connect you with for funding your project or for just purchasing a home. Email me and I'll send you the forms to fill out and overnight to Carol Wilson(Operations Manager) at Starlite Funding. If you need to contact Carol her phone number is(Cell 832-888-3010 & Toll Free 888-462-6119). Keep me informed as to how everything is going so we can keep the process going smoothly.

Thanks,

Terryleroe@comcast.net

Terry Roe

P.S. Here is a link to our website: http://www.starlitefundingcoasttocoast.com/

Use a mortgage consultant who specializes in investment loans.

Here's the details on max property info. Let me know if you'd like my help.

After residential loans are originated, most are sold off on the secondary market to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. This includes loans originated by brokers through wholesale lenders or retail branches of large banks. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac set guidelines which the lenders must conform to if they plan on selling of their loans (thus you get "conforming loans"). Part of the guidelines restrict clients from owning more than 10 financed 1-4 unit properties. These are the loans that offer the most attractive rates. Although the guidelines allow for up to 10 properties, many lenders will cap their own exposure to 4. Using several lenders may be required to reach your first 10.

If you need high ltv financing or have gone over the "10" limit then there are portfolio/alt-a loans offered by those same lenders. AltA loans are not sold off to Fannie or Freddie on the secondary market, instead, they are sold off to other wallstreet investors who have set their own lending guidelines. These are not subprime loans which are typically reserved for credit challenged borrowers. Alt A rates are slightly higher than conforming loans but still will allow for great cash flow.

There are a handful of lenders that will allow you to own an unlimited amount of properties and have no maximum that they will do themselves.

For AltA products you'll need a minimum of 620, higher if you need high ltv or reduced documentation.

Hello,

Although we are not in Ohio (we are in Washington state), my wife and I will be more than glad to help you with whatever scenerio or homework you may need. We can usually find someone who knows someone all over the place. We are originally from Maryland, and moved here because of a business opportunity. We do have a unique program that is designed to help real estate investors, and I think that even if we are just exchanging information, you can use it to your advantage.

If you need any kind of help, please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Darald E. Adams

d_adams@comcast.net

Hello,

I am a broker in Ohio, I have lenders that I deal with on a daily basis that will deal with clients like yourself. Send me an e-mail on what you are looking to do. I promise nothing but I will will be happy to check it out for you.

I'm able to fund almost any situation. Please feel free to contact me with some more specifics of what you need so we can tailor a program to fit your needs.