The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
steve55121

New mailing Idea!

I'm starting to kick off a new mail compaign and wanted to try something new. I was thinking to myself what would make almost all of my letters to be opened? I deciced to use the well known trick that mortgage companies have been using for years. I have decided to make a mailing on actual check stock. When this is received it looks exactly like a business check with the persons name on the "pay to the order of" field. I was sneaky and made this appear through the window. I have attached a copy of one of my pieces to this message :wacko:

1 versacheck stock from officemax (one check on top)

2 microsoft word (mail merge with my mailing list I purchased.

This looks pretty damn good I'm impressed with the appearance of this piece. I'm going to be sending out around 1,000 to start. I will keep you updated on my results.

post-362-1162182431.jpg

Using the Versa Checks is a great idea. I am wondering do you put, say, a flyer on the bottom page of the check as advertising? Or a small letter? I may try putting a small letter on the bottom. It will be folded over and unseen any way.