The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
813equities

Christmas...

Call me scrooge...but am I the only one here that doesn't like Christmas that much? :D How does everyone feel about this holiday? Of course it's not even Thanksgiving yet, and we already have Christmas getting shoved down our throat, lol...

I understand what you're saying. It seems like Christmas has become so commercialized that it takes away from it's true meaning. I like this time of year, but I'm ready for it to be over by the time New Year's rolls around.

Ditto that! Here in south Florida, of all places, the retailers are out with the Christmas junk at about the same time as Halloween! It's ridiculous, and enough to make one long for the Season to be over before December rolls around. If this makes me a Scrooge, then I'm guilty as charged.

Christmas is in December. Can we at least wait until after Thanksgiving to begin sucking the dollars out of daddy's wallet? :D