The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
calldustin

Steal My Investment Property before 2007

1422 Gage St.

Saginaw, MI 48601

Saginaw County

Single Family Home

3BED/1BATH

1,171 Sq Ft.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to grab an income property that appraised in June 2006 for $68,425 that you can pick up for only $42,000!! That's 61% of it's value.

Not only that, but it's been rented out for the last 6 years to the same tenant for $550 a month.

This is your chance to get a turnkey investment proeprty for a huge discount and start making money the day you close.

Make an offer today.

Call Dustin @614-394-4682 asap. This will not last.

1422 Gage St.

Saginaw, MI 48601

Saginaw County

Single Family Home

3BED/1BATH

1,171 Sq Ft.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to grab an income property that appraised in June 2006 for $68,425 that you can pick up for only $42,000!! That's 61% of it's value.This is your chance to get a turnkey investment proeprty for a huge discount and start making money the day you close.

Make an offer today.

Call Dustin @614-394-4682 asap. This will not last.

Man, these teaser headliners just keep getting better and better! It sure caught my attention. Obviously enough so for me to open and read this post.

But Dustin, come on, really! Once in a lifetime opportunity? In MI?

I've been hearing a lot lately that no one is able to move their house these days, especially in MI. Not only that, this is JUST the beginning of the downward spiral of the real estate market. So, 61% isn't that great of a deal. If it was 50% or lower, then now you're talking!

Dustin, if this was posted in a rising market, I could see people banging down your door to buy this property, but NOW?

I wish you luck!

WCG

P.S. By the way, if this is such a great investment, why do people need to "steal" it from you?

Jean, you're becoming the Deal WatchDog! ;) Nobody will be selling any Florida swampland to you, I gather. Hehe. . . In fact, you just earned yourself a new Member Title. :o

Jean, you're becoming the Deal WatchDog! :huh: Nobody will be selling any Florida swampland to you, I gather. Hehe. . . In fact, you just earned yourself a new Member Title. ;)

I'm sorry Michael. But my Horoscope, (Aquarius sign), made me do it. :o I tried VERY hard to refrain from hitting the SEND button, but it was no use. My sign overtook me. ;)

Here's what my horoscope said at the time of this posting:

Wisdom, fairness and balance are all traits you possess now. Set an example both for others, and for yourself.

See what I mean? It wasn't my fault! :o

Have a great day!

WCG