The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
813equities

Christmas. How did it treat you???

So what did everyone get from Santa this year?

I got a new laptop, and I'm absolutely in love with this thing!!! Got two video games, a book, and some clothes too! That's funny because I didn't remember being that good this year, haha. :ninja:

I hope everyone had a kick butt Christmas, and gave or recieved everything they wanted to. :xwink:

Below is also a funny picture of our Greyhound I thought I'd share, LOL...

post-1359-1167226233.jpg

post-1359-1167226390.jpg

post-1359-1167226396.jpg

Typical Christmas, Joe. I ate too much, I drank too much, and I spent too much. :xconfused:

Oh, and I thought Greyhounds were supposed to be fast?! That bigboy looks like he'd lose a race to Oprah right about now. :ninja:

Typical Christmas, Joe. I ate too much, I drank too much, and I spent too much. :xconfused:

Oh, and I thought Greyhounds were supposed to be fast?! That bigboy looks like he'd lose a race to Oprah right about now. :ninja:

Haha, look on the brightside...you don't have to do it for another year! :xicon_mrgreen:

Oh he is, believe me, haha. He can easily run about 38-45mph give or take. Before I ever saw him in person, I always heard Greyhounds have to be running like...24/7/365 as part of their needed exercise. That was completely false...these dogs are the biggest couch potatoes I've ever seen. He needs to run maybe once for about 30 mins every day or so. He's big as hell, but he's actually pretty lean...it's just the angle or something, here's a better shot of him, lol. His name is Luca.

post-1359-1167329682.jpg