The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Another One For You, Pete!

December 28th? Bad time of the year for a birthday, Pete. I'll bet you get a lot of "combo" gifts, don't ya?

You know, Christmas and your birthday rolled into one neat package. My niece's birthday is the 23rd, and my boss, uh, wife's is the 24th. I can slide a combo gift by my niece. But Mrs. C? Not a chance! :ninja:

Enjoy the day, bro!

post-1-1167305028.jpg

December 28th? Bad time of the year for a birthday, Pete. I'll bet you get a lot of "combo" gifts, don't ya?

You know, Christmas and your birthday rolled into one neat package. My niece's birthday is the 23rd, and my boss, uh, wife's is the 24th. I can slide a combo gift by my niece. But Mrs. C? Not a chance! :lol:

Enjoy the day, bro!

Hahaha, you're scaring this non-married kid here, Mike. :ninja:

Happy Birthday Pete.

You know, Christmas and your birthday rolled into one neat package. My niece's birthday is the 23rd, and my boss, uh, wife's is the 24th. I can slide a combo gift by my niece. But Mrs. C? Not a chance! ;)

Enjoy the day, bro!

Hahaha, you're scaring this non-married kid here, Mike. :lol:

Happy Birthday Pete.

Then my work is done. Be scared, Joe. Be very, very scared. . . :ninja:

You know, Christmas and your birthday rolled into one neat package. My niece's birthday is the 23rd, and my boss, uh, wife's is the 24th. I can slide a combo gift by my niece. But Mrs. C? Not a chance! ;)

Enjoy the day, bro!

Hahaha, you're scaring this non-married kid here, Mike. :lol:

Happy Birthday Pete.

Then my work is done. Be scared, Joe. Be very, very scared. . . :ninja:

hide.gif