The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
simplemtg

100% with 500 FICO

If you have tenants that have been denied credit in the past due to a low credit score please call me. We have 100% ltv (not cltv) with scores as low as 500. This program is very aggressive, here are some details:

6% concessions allowed

lenient bk/foreclosure seasoning

ignore judgements below $5000 - aggregate

grant programs allowed

no VOR

$500 required - can be gift letter with no seasoning

O/O only, 95% for non-owner

sfr up to O/O 4-plex

Use your appraiser

For more information call

Jared Rogers

Castle Mortgage

629 W. Centerville Rd. #210

Garland, Texas 75041

972-271-7100

972-271-1819 fax

jrogers92@juno.com

Tx. properties only

This company will be the next sub prime going out of business. 500 credit scores? Ignore judgments? Jesus...what's next? "a heartbeat will get you financed"?

I would seriously look at it if it didn't say "TX only" on the bottom of your email.

Sounds like a "too good to be true" loan, but I'm sure you wouldn't have wasted your time posting it right?

Just my two cents,

Adam

If you have tenants that have been denied credit in the past due to a low credit score please call me. We have 100% ltv (not cltv) with scores as low as 500. This program is very aggressive, here are some details:

Why not just help the T/B get better credit the 2k to 5k they give to you for the non refundable option agreemnet take $500.00 of it and help them put them in My Credit Fix that has been using a proven 15 year process?

That's how I help my Lease 2 Option Clients with My Credit Fix that's why they come to you to Lease 2 Purchase, all the people that do lease options should have ethics standards in place like realtors. I joined The National Assoctition of Lease Purchase Consultants, for that very reason.

Do not do any more subprime loans we are allready in a crunch!

Thank you:

Sign in to follow this