The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
simplemtg

$500,000 in equity

I have under contract 20 acres in Parker, Texas. This land sets next to the famous Southfork Ranch. I am looking for investors that can purchase. No posers please. The land value is ever increasing and there are already neighborhoods with homes in the $700k-$1,000,000. These homes are established and the builder in the area, Brooks Farm, has purchased all of the land around me. They purchased it many years ago and may buy the contract on this peice as well but they are stalling. After purchase there will be $500,000-$600,000 in equity in the land. If you would like to see the homes and neighborhood surrounding please visit www.brooks-farm.com. I will assign this property for 100k.

I also have 11 acres in Rockwall I am assigning. The land sits at the corner of I-30E and 549. This land is zoned commercial. It is highway frontage and is one mile from a new mall (not strip center) that is under construction. The 11 acre tract next to me sold for 1.5 mill. I have mine under contract for 835k, I will assign it for 100k.

If you are looking for lesser priced land in Texas, preferably the Dallas/Fort Worth area let me know. I will do my best to find what you are looking for in the price range that you prefer

If you need more information call me at 972-904-0636 or you can email me at simplemtg@sbcglobal.net

Jared Rogers

Sign in to follow this