The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jason (AL)

HOT 14 year-old girl stripping!

2qipro6.jpg

Tsk, tsk.... <_<

I bet you entered this post to tell her she shouldn't be doing that type of stuff online and should be careful of pervs on the internet.

Right? <_<

I bet you entered this post to tell her she shouldn't be doing that type of stuff online and should be careful of pervs on the internet.

Right? <_<

You know me well, bro. You know me well.

In my defense I clicked the link so I could report the pervy post to a mod.
Thank you, Rich. We need more of your type on this board! <_<

In my defense I clicked the link so I could report the pervy post to a mod.
Thank you, Rich. We need more of your type on this board! :blush:

I moderate on another REI board and I've owned a few different boards of other types so I know the whole spam problem very well.

I moderate on another REI board and I've owned a few different boards of other types so I know the whole spam problem very well.

Didn't mean to set off the alarm.

:blush:

Haha...I knew what this was before I even clicked it, LOL. It's been going around the internet.

Has anyone seen that show? That guy is gonna get shanked one day by some pedo...

what you didn't know was that all of you were being watched by 20/20 while you were clicking to the site, and now we will see who's, who in the up coming show called freakes in Ft. Lauderdale and other parts of the country