The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Lonnie

Postcards

Guest Lonnie

Here is my pathenic attempt to win the free course deal.

Pick out one zipcode that you like in your area and fram that area like crazy with your postcard message. Download a list of owners that meet you criteria and don't give upo and I guarantee you will get a deal before a year time is up and in your second year my guess is that you would get more.

1. First start out with out of state owners in your zipcode

2. Send to landlords in your area! Some may be tired.

3. Send to VA owners in your zip. They get transfered all the time.

4. Send to listed properties in your zip. I bet some will expire and some are unhappy with their agent. Of course it is a number game with all of these.

5. Send to people who bought their properties in the last year or two. If you look at foreclosures you will notice that most are owners who bought their property in the last year or two.

6. Become a loan officer & you could also profit by refinancing some of these guys even if they are not interested in selling. You might still be able to profit by getting them a loan.

7.Keep all you prospects in a contact management program. I use contact plus professional from www.contactplus.com.

8. Get free mailing list from www.niteowlplus.net. It is free.

Instructions: Start off by mailing the above list every three months except for the mls listing I would recommend every month instead. once they senn you your messgae several times I suggest less frequent mailings.

I always put no equity no problem on my post cards

I also but on there that we are friendly & honest.

It might help to send some to your web-site. Take a look at mines @ www.spanaway-homes.com. Sorry for any typos.

Thanks,

Lonnie Turner

Here is my pathetic attempt to win the free course deal.
I admire your honesty. It won't get you a freebie, <_< , but you did win my admiration. That should be worth something, right?

PS: if you plan on hanging out here, (and we hope you do), why not register and become a member?

I tend to favor those that are "family" ;);) .

Guest Lonnie

Admiration is not exactly what I was after but hey it is better than nothing and coming from a guru make it a little bit sweeter. <_<

Thanks,

Lonnie,

Thanks for the tips on the mailing lists. However, I checked www.niteowlplus.net and couldn't find a link to where I could generate a list.

Could you tell us where to go on the site?

Thanks a lot.

You have to call a rep in your area. Just tell them what you do and tell them that you will be bringing all your business to them. Then they will provide you with a username and password.