The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Doug Pretorius (ON)

$500 REWARD

Well I've decided to start a new marketing campaign directed at generating referrals. It's pretty straight forward: $500 cash reward for seller contact info.

I'd appreciate the forum's feedback on the web page I've created for this campaign, as well as the ad I plan on plastering all over town.

www.500reward.info

(I just registered this last night so if it hasn't reached your name server yet you'll have to go direct to the page at: Reward Page)

Ad:

$500 REWARD

Visit www.500reward.info for details.

I figure less is more for marketing this. The less people know the more curious they'll be.

Good idea, Doug.

Not sure if this was your intention, but I see the advantages

of doing this with a separate website.

I've put a $500 referral link on my (soon to be up & running) website.

....then I took it down, for some odd reason.

I think I didn't it the wee-hours of the morning, thinking

I had too many topics/links at the time.

I'm still debating with myself whether to slap it back up

or not.

I've since streamlined my site, pruning the redundant.

So, the more I think about it, the more I tell myself to add it.

Well I've decided to start a new marketing campaign directed at generating referrals. It's pretty straight forward: $500 cash reward for seller contact info.

I'd appreciate the forum's feedback on the web page I've created for this campaign, as well as the ad I plan on plastering all over town.

www.500reward.info

(I just registered this last night so if it hasn't reached your name server yet you'll have to go direct to the page at: Reward Page)

Ad:

$500 REWARD

Visit www.500reward.info for details.

I figure less is more for marketing this. The less people know the more curious they'll be.

Hello Doug:

I like the site. right to the point. Myself I haven't had luck doing this. People aren't as crazy as we are. They wan't money quick then forget.

Craig

Thanks guys!

Craig, yeah I used to have a link on my site for referrals and never got any from that either. I'm hoping a site dedicated to it will help. If not, well, it only cost $0.99 for the domain :)

Thanks guys!

Craig, yeah I used to have a link on my site for referrals and never got any from that either. I'm hoping a site dedicated to it will help. If not, well, it only cost $0.99 for the domain :)

Doug:

What is the hosting fees?

GoDaddy has free domain parking and forwarding, so it redirects to my existing site. I think I'm paying something like $8/month for hosting.