The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
wallmann

Back In The Saddle Again

I started in August of 1984 after getting half way thru Robert Allen's book, "Nothing Down" and bought a two unit. Then in early 1985 I attended a Wade Cook seminar down in Chicago and later that year attended a Russ Whitney seminar in Chicago back when he was actually teaching the seminars. I attended many after that including one by the late Nick Koon. In May of 1988 I got laid off as traffic manager for Zion Industries (home of the famous Zion Fig Bars and Choc Chips for 80 years) and at that time I decided to go full time into real estate.

I continued in real estate until June of 1996 and quit completley after a divorce. In February of 2007 I decided to get back into it and now have my first new flip ready to close on May 11th (I hope). I will post more details after the close. On May 3rd (next week) I will be attending a seminar put out by the Whitney Education Group at 6PM at the Hawthorne Suites at Midland Country in Wadsworth, Illinois

Maybe I will see one or more of you there. Look for the 6'2" guy with black hair and moustache......Larry

Easy Financing

EZ_Kit.doc

Congrats Larry! Sounds like you have had a pretty busy life but I'm glad to hear that you are back to investing. About the closing date don't be too hopeful, they never close on time! :glare: