The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
mamasanta25

Pennysaver?

What has your experience been with Pennysaver? I can get a two week ad put in this wed for $76. This will be the end of my marketing funds for at least one month. Is it worth it?? Thanks in advance guys. I MUST SUCCEED!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Mamasanta25 do you have a nickel ad newspaper? Just wondering because here in oregon you can run a ad for 40 dollars for four weeks. Just my 2 cents in. <_<

Thanks for your input Moneynfast, but I think the Pennysaver here is the cheapest. I did put the ad on a free classified site online for two cities near me, but I highly doubt anyone will find it.

You know, this is interesting...does anyone know where to find a site that tells you if you have the pennysaver in your area...because for the life of me, I can't find anything at all in my area <_< hmmmmmm, maybe I smell a franchise coming....hahahahahh

You know, this is interesting...does anyone know where to find a site that tells you if you have the pennysaver in your area...because for the life of me, I can't find anything at all in my area <_< hmmmmmm, maybe I smell a franchise coming....hahahahahh

I'm with you... I can't find a penny / nickel saver around here either.

Have you guys tried pennysaver.com, or something similar. Try giving them a call, just keep an eye out for one.

Samantha, instead of spending $76 on one ad that'll run for two weeks, why not make up some signs with that cash?

$76 sounds pretty pricey for the pennysaver to begin with!

I'd check out your local dollar store, pick up some bristol board and markers. Make up your signs, and take them to get laminated. Then just pick up sticks to get them in the ground, and tape to get them on poles.

You could probably get a dozen or so made up cheap! and it will probably get the word out more than an ad in the pennysaver. If someone steals them, just get some more made up, cheap.

Just my thoughts.

Nick

Guest JeffA

Try this site as well: www.thriftynickel.com

If you do not have The Penny Saver in your area, you may have The Thrifty Nickel.