The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Stolen Joke #209

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She makes her way over and says hello.

He's rather taken back because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, "Do you know me?"

To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."

Panicked, his mind races back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife.

"My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I had sex with on the pool table with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped me with wet celery???"

She looks into his eyes and says calmly, "No, I'm your son's teacher."

:P

I stoled this one from the "Panamanian" board this morning :D

(for those who haven't heard this one, here it goes)

--------

Where To Bury Your Wife

A man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation to Jerusalem. While they were there, the wife passed away. The undertaker told the husband, "You can have her shipped home for $5,000, or you can bury her here, in the Holy Land, for $150." The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home.

The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your wife home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $150?"

The man replied, "Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance.

^_^ But So Very :P :P :o

BEV!

....But what on earth is a "Panamanian" board??
;)

Is a forum about Panama's benefits for many things, specially for investments.. for example, check this out :glare:

BEV!

What about Panamanian singles? Any chicas there, seeking a charming gringo? Not for me, of course. I'm asking for a friend of mine. . . :glare:

What about Panamanian singles? Any chicas there, seeking a charming gringo?

In the Panamanian forum or in Panama? Be specific would ya! :)

Not for me, of course. I'm asking for a friend of mine. . . :glare:

That time of the year, huh? for your "friend" of course ;)