The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Rich_in_CT

Only I can be this popular....

For some reason it shows that I have -1 new message. No it doesn't say 1 new messages or No new messages, it says -1. I checked my folder and no messages are showing as unread. WTF? :DB)

post-1563-1180449815.jpg

Hehe. . .that's a new one by me, Rich. Can you do anything to eliminate this? I'm going to send you a test PM or two in a few. Let me know if that changes anything. If not, I'll run it by the IPB folks. There must be a logical explanation. Right? . . . B)

When you sent that it set my number of messages up to 0. -1 + 1 = 0 right? Now that I've read your message it still shows 0 (which is correct). That's a new one on me and I've owned/ran/been the tech help person for about 10 forums running every conceivable version of Invision Power Board (plus a few other brands of software) and I've never seen that either.

So you have no messages and the count is showing zero? Whatever it was, my brilliant idea corrected it. B) I won't charge you for a service call this time.

So you have no messages and the count is showing zero? Whatever it was, my brilliant idea corrected it. B) I won't charge you for a service call this time.

Yes, currently no unread messages and currently showing no unread messages so the count is correct now.