The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
moneynfast

Flyers

My queston is will it be allright to roll the flyers up, and put a rubber band around them, and drive your neighborhoods and toss them in the driveway instead of walking up to the door? This would save alot of time, and you can be like a paper boy just toss and drive. Just trying to figure out a fast way to get rid of my flyers.

MichaelR <_<

moneynfast,

I think they would be to light and fly all around the neighborhood. P O'ing some people.

Tony is right, Michael. I can't see tossing flyers out the window of a car and expecting them to somehow end up in the hands of the intended.

I would try stapling a rubberband to them and attaching them via the rubberband to the front door knob.

Hmmm. Actually, this might be a very good way for mamasanta to work within her marketing budget restrictions.

One idea I was thinking of, was to negotiate to put my flyer in with the local papers, pennysaver, and mail.

Along with the rest of the flyers and coupons you get.

Anybody try this?

Nick