The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Sooo, Admin, Are You Still... ;-)

Admin,

You're gonna luv me for this :P

BEV!

AWESOME find Bev!

MC, this sounds like the perfect MIX for ya -- Booze + Real Estate + Retirement

The Doc thinks you should consider it! Hey Bev and I are just thinking about your health and well-being! (Ahhhh, copious amounts of booze, money & laying on the beach ----- ahhhhhh -- now that's a prescription anyone would love to have)! :D

So, what'ya waiting for MC?

Wow! You two are really looking out for me. :D Just wondering, though. Tossing Bev into the deal. . .will that increase the value, or lower it?? :P

Who loves ya, BevBabe?!?!? ;)

Just wondering, though. Tossing Bev into the deal. . .will that increase the value, or lower it?? :P

I can be tossed in the deal but only if you toss in one of your available single, younger hunk brothers or your hunk single brother in-law ;)

Admin,

I linked your page to one of mine :D

BEV!

The Doc thinks you should consider it! Hey Bev and I are just thinking about your health and well-being! (Ahhhh, copious amounts of booze, money & laying on the beach ----- ahhhhhh -- now that's a prescription anyone would love to have)!

Hey Admin,

You need to follow Doc's prescription

Mami, I'm the baby of the Carbonare familia. No one younger, or hunkier, than I. :mellow:

Why don't you be a good boy now and come sit on mama's lap and tell me what my options are then :angry:

BEV!

Why don't you be a good boy now and come sit on mama's lap and tell me what my options are then

Score, dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you be a good boy now and come sit on mama's lap and tell me what my options are then

Score, dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just following your lead, Jason. You weren't kidding! You really are a chick magnet! :mellow:

I'm just following your lead, Jason. You weren't kidding! You really are a chick magnet!

I've had my moments, holmes.

But, where do you gather your info to

give you this opinion....er...fact about me?

I'm just following your lead, Jason. You weren't kidding! You really are a chick magnet!

I've had my moments, holmes.

But, where do you gather your info to

give you this opinion....er...fact about me?

Dude, you're all over the internet. Isn't that you next to your 'Vette and harem? post-1-1189332355.jpg

Love those wheels!!

That's my favorite color too.. (all my vehicles are maroon) :)

Is that what you drive Admin? B)

(can I see what you drive..pleeeeezzz)

Hey Admin, was wondering if I could upload an mp3 file here.. is it possible? If so, how.. amigo?

Bev!

Dude, you're all over the internet. Isn't that you next to your 'Vette and harem?

Why, yes.

Yes, it is.

Hey Admin, was wondering if I could upload an mp3 file here.. is it possible? If so, how.. amigo?

There comes a "certain price" to take up that much bandwidth, Bev.

B)

...and as Michael's unofficial forum moderator and right-hand-man,

you may inquire through me.

Is that what you drive Admin? B)

(can I see what you drive..pleeeeezzz)

post-1-1192322311.jpg I'm Batman :)

Easy, mami. Just go to the attachments section beneath where you make a post, browse to where the mp3 file is, and upload it. It should be that easy. If there is an issue, let me know and I'll send my sidekick Robin to help you out.

There comes a "certain price" to take up that much bandwidth, Bev.

B)

...and as Michael's unofficial forum moderator and right-hand-man,

you make inquire through me.

Thanks for handling my leftovers, Jason. Between you and me, I think this one just wants to cruise in my pimped out ride. Tell her the usual: gas or ass, no one rides for free. . . :)