The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Sooo, Admin, Are You Still... ;-)

Gli italiani non sono tutto il colloquio e niente di colloquio di colloquio mostrare

Non c'è nessun segreto, mai non è stato ;)

BEV!

Hehehe. . .still a lil' spitfire, ain't you, girl!

Hey Admin,

Is your first born already away to college?

Mine is moving back in with me for the summer after 3 yrs of being away to college yiiiippppeeeee!!!! (I adore that boy of mine sooo much, I'm so ready to do some serious spoiling to him ;))

BEV!

She just completed her freshman year at a local college. So she's still home, driving me crazy. Since you like kids so much, let me ship her out your way for a few years. Who knows, maybe your son will fall for her, and then my daughter could start telling me stories about her weird mother-in-law. ;)

HAHAHA!!! ;)

Admin,

My son and I have a deal (agreement on paper).

I am paying all his expenses for the 6 yrs of college (books, classes, gas, food, rent, etc etc etc) in exchange for him bringing me good grades which means NOT get distracted with girls (relationships bla bla) Of course he has his social life but with limitations ;) .. so far he's been a good boy and focusing 200% on his University life and always brings excellent grades. If I ever see a decrease on his grades, I will stop paying for his studies and he will have to pay me back all I paid for him (I'm so proud of this boy.. so wait 'til my boy gets his degree first before you send your daughter this way, otherwise you'll be responsible for paying me back all the 6 yrs I paid my son for college.. trust me, you do NOT want to know how much that is ;) )

BEV!

Sounds like Sonny Boy has mama conned. I'm pretty sure it was he I saw at the tattoo parlor, with the Hooter's waitress at his side. Maybe he is studying dermatolgy? ;)

Admin,

Meet the love of my life :)

(I'll remove his pic shortly)

We will start our day Friday going to Cheese Cake Factory HMMMM YUMMY!!

Drive to the City to play some pool and just hang out with my boy! (yes, he will do all the driving)

Think you're daughter may like what she sees? (if she has a pulse, she'll love what she sees like all the others) :blush:

(removed ;))

BEV!

Admin,

With the 4th of July just around the corner and all and you know how I long to witness firework shows from the yacht under the moon light, uhm, what do you recommend for this 4th? :D

BEV!

Italian fireworks are always hot. I say go with the Roman candles for a good time. . .

Mike Italian fireworks always have a loud bang too...

Very hunky, mamacita.

If you think my son is hunky, you should see his mother B)

But I think my girl has her eyes on someone already. . . :angry:

As long as he's not Italian, she's in good hands B)

Haven't been here a while, been so busy with this invention I'm working on, is keeping me away from the naked ones LOL

Who knows, maybe this is my big break as I have already gotten Microsoft's attention with my invention :blush:

Sports lovers, get ready cause here we come (Bev & Microsoft "if" everything goes as plan that is ;) )

I'll be back soon!

BEV!!!!

Hey, Bev, it's been a while. I see Dr. Frankenstein has been in her laboratory again. Are you still trying to figure out a way to clone me? Perhaps a DNA sample would help?

Admin, check this out..

So I got this brand new house under contract few days ago, no furniture in the house at all, the house is over 4,000 sqf size corner lot.

As I showed the house last weekend for the first time, I opened the huge brand new 2 doors fridge and guess what I found in it?

The fridge was completely LOADED with corona beers icy cold like a tv commercial :D

I'm like, DAING!! I called the owner and asked what was up with dat? (thinking maybe he wasn't aware of it) and he said to enjoy them and to offer them to all my prospect t/b's every time I show the house :D

Anyway, I think he owns corona beers Corporation er something because he loads the fridge with them coronas like daily to make this a fun showing of his house I guess!! HAHA!!

BEV!

Bev, if you're trying to lure me out your way, you're using the right bait. . . B)

Really? Ay caramba, you're too easy ^_^

By the way, don't call me so late at night , I need my beauty sleep ;)

Ay caramba, you're too easy
Whatever gave you the impression I wasn't?? ^_^
By the way, don't call me so late at night , I need my beauty sleep
I thought your beauty came from that witches brew you drink. What was it? Wheat grass slurpee, or something like that??

Ay caramba, you're too easy
Whatever gave you the impression I wasn't?? ;)

So HOW Easy Are Ya, Admin? B)

I thought your beauty came from that witches brew you drink. What was it? Wheat grass slurpee, or something like that??

;) My beauty comes naturally and the wheatgrass preserves it, are we clear now? ^_^