The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
option8

Another good marketing idea

I saw this posted somewhere else and thought it was a good, inexpensive, targeted marketing idea

There are these racks in the grocery stores here with free Real Estate brochures and booklets. There are also enclosed racks that are set out wherever there are newpaper vending machines. They're everywhere. I have a 2-up flyer that I can quickly print 100's of in an hour or two. We have started stuffing the booklets and brochures with our 1/2 page flyers. ...kind of in your face, targeted marketing.

option8

You mean you put your flyers in the mags and newspapers??? What a good idea. Has anyone tried this, and have you gotten any dirty looks?

Lydia

Here is another one I have heard of:

Print ad style business card. Front and back to get in as much of your message as possible.

Armed with these cards, head to all the Borders & Barnes & Noble bookstores in your area.

Go the the Real Estate section and start placing the biz cards in any/all of the real estate books...both "How to Be an Investor" and "How to Sell Your Home Yourself" type books.

I have never personally tried this.

I would imagine it would take a degree of stealth to get it done.

Guest Pete

I still feel the 3 best ways to market are as follows to maximize your time.

1. Run an ad: Family needs lease with purchase option in good area xxx-xxxx

2. Call FSBO ads and FRBO ads

3. Anytime you see a Realtor sign or a FSBO sign stop and make a note of the address and mail them a lease purchase advantage letter.

3 best most time efficient methods in my opinion.

Pete

Sign in to follow this