The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jbeard1086

Reo partnerships

Has anyone ever considered partnering with someone who has good hard money for the purpose of buying REO's so that the banks wont be able to object to you flipping the contract after you have negotiated a good price I.e i would search for reo's negotiate good prices forward them to an investor who has hard money and get a cut same as if i were to flip contract during a pre-forclosure. If not tell me what do you think about the idea

why don't you just contact a hard money lender and see about developing a relationship. hard money lenders are overall cheaper than having a partner and usually more versed doing creative deals. email me and we can discuss what areas you are looking in and if we can develop something.

Has anyone ever considered partnering with someone who has good hard money for the purpose of buying REO's so that the banks wont be able to object to you flipping the contract after you have negotiated a good price I.e i would search for reo's negotiate good prices forward them to an investor who has hard money and get a cut same as if i were to flip contract during a pre-forclosure. If not tell me what do you think about the idea

That's all ready being done we offer our investors 15k per property

with as well:

Free and clear Title

Warranty Deed

valued at 45,000

Livable by states standards

We do take alot of risk from the investor if we issue them a house that is not livable we will exchange

for a new house that is! You really can't find anything better out there.

What happens is the investor comes to us to buy 1-60 houses then we have them put the money into escrow in good faith and then we will start to issue them properties, now the properties issued are nation wide with property mangment so your ROI is a positive cash flow of $300.00 to $900.00 per month and we let it season for 9-12 months to double your ROI.

We have other ways even whole sale!

Fist come first serve basis this will not last forever!

Thank You:

Sign in to follow this