The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
jaschoenly

Building A Wholesale Buyers List

I have been cranking up the wholesale part of my business and have been getting a number of great deals. I am building my buyers list with some success, but does anyone have any creative ideas for building a buyers list? Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks,

I have been cranking up the wholesale part of my business and have been getting a number of great deals. I am building my buyers list with some success, but does anyone have any creative ideas for building a buyers list? Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks,

real estate investor club in your area

I'm seeing many, many bandit signs cropping up in my area recently from wholesalers:

Wholesale Propeties Available!

123-456-7890

Simple, and effective. The key is putting 'em out in large numbers and replacing them as they disappear.

Also check out backpage.com It's growing fast (at least in my area). There are even paid listings that are very reasonable. One feature I like is that you can pay to have it "re-post" every few days so it goes back to the top of the list.

Thanks,

Hey Jas,

Hope you're pooling these and taking notes from all these great resources!

I've also seen you post this same question on other boards too.

Again, hope you're putting this advice to good use!

Ya know, it wouldn't hurt to chime in and say Thank You once in a while too bud!