The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
#1investor_cream

Hey Buddies I am Back

Hello Folks,

I am back from Arizona. I have not been in this room for a while. And a few technicality Difficulties !!

I loved my week at College, Of Real Estate Investing. What a net-work of like minded individuals. I learned how to structure my business in every way possible with the Tax & Legal strategies that they teach. Also wholesaling, short sales, negotiations for real estate. Awesome school! I do believe this year I will clear over $300,000 thousand dollars, If not $200,000 the least. And most of it will be TAX FREE!! I am in it to win LOL I am only 20yrs. old, I have been learning about this GREAT business of Real Estate for 2years. Next year I will be a MASTER CLOSER! I am forming some great companies. With NRU marketing and real estate. I will have my family running my business with OPM and OPC.. Plus my own Money $ Credit in Investing. Double the $Bank$. I am so excited for this journey. Plus With these Foreclosures coming everywhere I turn. Wholeselling properties will pick up very quickly for me soon Its amazing what some education can do in any market. . I am looking for some legal conversation so If anybody knows a little about legal strageties that they would like to join me for a little Q & A. feel free!! I want to discuss some contracts, and what lawyers have told me before i took my class and compare them with Other Peoples Knowledge see what I come up with. Thanks for reading my post and MC your still the Man!! :lol:

Happy Investing,

Erik Collazo

ISA

*CW* Investments

I was curious because I've heard of this place and I was wondering if it was any good or not.

Well a lot of people think it is a SCAM! But It has been the best Income opportunity I have seen, hands down! I was very sceptical at first but I know that It was a good decision! My partners are Earning 50-100k a month on the Marketing side. I will be at the level really soon! But the Real Estate education is so powerful. I learned so much! Call me if you want more info.. :lol: