The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dan Auito

$4,000 Bird-Dog Fee up for grabs.

O.K. Gang, Family, Friends and fellow real estate aficionados,

Help me sell a very nice Golf Course home that we have reduced from $176,000 originally with a CMA of $169,000 down to $149,000 in effect discounting it $27,000.

I'll give you $4,000 at the closing if you can get a buyer in at $149,000 it will easily appraise for more.

Please post the following to your list of newsgroups, friends and other investing sites, just change my phone number in the text to yours so that when they call on it, you can call me with the lead. Once it sells the $4,000 is yours!

Turnkey Inverness Golf & Country Club Home

9033 E. Sandpiper Dr, Inverness Florida, 34450

2 Bedrooms, 2 Bath, 2 Car Garage (On Golf Course)

$149,000

Concrete block on slab 1971

Remodel completed in April 2007

2,194 Sq/Ft under roof

1,627 Sq/Ft air conditioned

This home has panoramic views of the Inverness Golf & Country Club golf course from the 15th green at the rear of the home and rolling hills from the front; lush landscaping and maintenance free living are some of the high points of this home.

This home is solid from the ground up, newer windows, air conditioning and roof. New paint inside and out, new carpet, tile and doors throughout.

This home is close to everything: shopping, parks, lakes, downtown, police, fire, and hospital while offering easy access to the interstate or to the coast. There are no homeowners association fees or dues and no deed restrictions; quiet neighborhood with excellent neighbors.

Chip & Putt from your own backyard! Drive your cart right into its own parking spot in your garage in addition to room for two cars.

This home also includes the following features:

Dishwasher, Range-Oven, Side x Side refrigerator w/Ice & Water

Newer Composition shingle roof

Upgraded windows with treatments throughout

25 year Dura-Coat exterior finish

Newer Garage Door opener and 2 remotes + golf cart door

Newer 3 1/2 ton Rheem Heat Pump Air Conditioner + upgraded insulation

Newer Hot water heater (elec)

Intercom

Electronic pet fence

Rainbird 6 Zone sprinkler system, w/private well

Glass enclosed fireplace

Glass enclosed air conditioned Florida room

New Carpet, Tile, Paint and Doors throughout

5 Ceiling fans with lights

City water, private septic, additional well

Cable and phone ready

No deed restrictions or homeowners association fees or dues

Golf membership, tennis, pool, putting greens, driving range available; annual fee.

Call Dan at 352-601-3863 See at Realtor.com (change this name & number)

Kitchen 10 x 11 = 110

Dining 9 x 14 = 126

Living Room 24 x 24 = 576

Bedroom #1 12 x 15 = 180

Bedroom # 2 12 x 15 = 180

Main Bath 5 x 9 = 45

2nd Bath 5 x 8 = 40

Hall & Closets = 130

Florida Room 12 x 16 = 192

Foyer 4 x 10 = 40

Garage 23 x 25 = 575

Total Sq/Ft = 2,194

Lot size 12,000 Sq/Ft 100 wide x 120 deep

This is an absolute steal at this price, the CMA is $169,000 Yours today at $149,000.

Please feel free to ask me any further questions by e mail or phone at anytime.It is available for immediate occupancy. Thank you!

See the tour here but call me direct for the discount:

http://homes.realtor.com/search/listingdet...;mxp=18&bd= 3&bth=4&typ=1&sid=37b02f2aeb5c4b35acb39610c9dc2a90 &lid=1086414160&lsn=9&srcnt=26

I would love to give one of our members $4,000 and report back who got the job done with just a few strategic posts. Thank you so much for taking the time out to help me get my loving wife off my back. LOL

Dan Auito from www.magicbullets.com

Sign in to follow this