The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
West Coast Girl

My, My! What Do We Have Here?

TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICTURE FIRST . .. .

SO, WHAT DID YOU SEE ?

NOW PROCEED AND READ THE FOLLOWING EXPLANATION OF WHAT

YOU REALLY SAW . . . I'M SURE YOU'LL FIND THIS VERY INTERESTING .

post-919-1188855034.jpg

Research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such scenario. :blush:

What they will see are the nine dolphins.

Additional note: This was a test to determine if you already have a corrupted mind. If it was hard for you to find the dolphins within 3 seconds, then your mind is indeed corrupted. :lol:

It took me a while, but I did, indeed, find nine dolphins.

I liked it better when I first saw it and thought it was the latest Paris Hilton blog. . . :blush:

It took me a while, but I did, indeed, find nine dolphins.

I liked it better when I first saw it and thought it was the latest Paris Hilton blog. . . :blush:

YUP! This test proved that YOU are definitely corrupted Michael, as well as being severely crossed-eyed now, too, right? :lol:

After staring at the naked view for 2 hours, I could only find 8 and a half dolphins :blush:

What's your diagnosis and what do you prescribe Dr. WCG? (just make sure he's tall dark, hunk with a yacht and a fire-fighter if ya know what I mean) :lol:

. . .

What's your diagnosis and what do you prescribe. . .

Carbonare Deprivation. A common malady among women of Hispanic persuasion. The cure is expensive, but effective. Take two doses and don't call me in the morning. :blush:

After staring at the naked view for 2 hours, I could only find 8 and a half dolphins :blush:

What's your diagnosis and what do you prescribe Dr. WCG? (just make sure he's tall dark, hunk with a yacht and a fire-fighter if ya know what I mean) ;)

HAHA! I see what you mean. That 1/2 dolphin is a little baby one (which was probably just produced)! :lol:

My diagnosis for you is the same as it is for me; we need to find ourselves a GOOD (Rich, Hunky and Humourous) man and one who can last for more than 30 seconds! :D

I guess we're just TOO HOT TO HANDLE! :P

Dr. WCG!

P.S. What's even funnier Bev is that I have been called Dr. for years -- for various different reasons which I won't go into details on!

My diagnosis for you is the same as it is for me; we need to find ourselves a GOOD (Rich, Hunky and Humourous) man and one who can last for more than 30 seconds! :P

"The grass IS really Greener On The Other Side"

30 seconds or less = is the coronas men's way :blush::lol:

60 minutes or more = is the "wheatgrass juice" men's way ;)

Thanks Dr :D

BEV!

My diangosis for you is the same as it is for me; we need to find ourselves a GOOD (Rich, Hunky and Humourous) man and one who can last for more than 30 seconds! :D

"The grass IS really Greener On The Other Side"

30 seconds or less = is the coronas men's way :blush::lol:

60 minutes or more = is the "wheatgrass juice" men's way ;)

Thanks Dr ;)

BEV!

WOW! You've really put things into perspective, Bev!

Well, this Doc is going to turn in now and just dream of what could be then! :P

You two ladies have been watching too many Sex and the City reruns. :lol:

By the way, that Corona comment. . .was that a shot at me, Bev?? :blush:

The first thing I saw was that the "chick" has a

"package".

Someone needs to tell the brother in the back before

he spins her around!

Dolphins or love making?

Michael, is that why they smell that way

sometimes? :blush: