The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

My Favorite B-Day Gift

Hey Bev, girlfriend, I love Middle Eastern men too! They also last longer than 30 seconds -- A LOT longer.
P.S. You're aint missing nutt'n with Canadian men -- they are soooooooo boring! They certainly don't have the charm and charisma as those hunky Middle Eastern men -- and they lack something else (you know what THAT is)!

TMI :rolleyes:

Hey Bev, girlfriend, I love Middle Eastern men too! They also last longer than 30 seconds -- A LOT longer.
P.S. You're aint missing nutt'n with Canadian men -- they are soooooooo boring! They certainly don't have the charm and charisma as those hunky Middle Eastern men -- and they lack something else (you know what THAT is)!

TMI, indeed! :unsure:

Uh, nice try, Bev. But let's come back to reality with your goat lovers. You don't really think you can compete with her, do you?? post-1-1189870298.jpg

WCG,

There's NOTHING more Sexier / Manly / Masculine under the sun than Middle Eastern Men :rolleyes:

Admin,

...Uh, nice try, Bev. But let's come back to reality with your goat lovers. You don't really think you can compete with her, do you??

HAHAHAHA!!!!! those lucky goats! :unsure::)

If loving goat lovers is wrong, I don't wanna be right :D

BEV!

What the hell does TMI stand for???? :unsure:

TMI :unsure:

What the hell does TMI stand for???? :)

Too much information. As in, this ain't a Chippendale's Chat Room. . .if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

TMI :unsure:

What the hell does TMI stand for???? :D

Too much information. As in, this ain't a Chippendale's Chat Room. . .if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

Ooooh man! We were just mess'n with you guys!

You should know by now how women work. We like to tease and pretend we're giving all, but actually we're not! :)

You should also know by now that what we write isn't necessarily TRUE! HAHAHAHA!

Looks like Bev and I got the last laugh here with this joke as this was her Best Birthday Present -- which was on you! :lol:

Man you guys are like bait --- so EASY to hook! ;)

OK, I'll come up with some more juicy jokes since we're all done with this one!

Don't go away, I'll be right back with some good ones!

Hey look who I'm babysitting for the next 7 days!!!

They like my bed so much, they won't get off it, so I thought I take us some pictures and show the world how silly they look ( and me too :rolleyes: )

post-711-1189910375.jpg

Hey look who I'm babysitting for the next 7 days!!!

They like my bed so much, they won't get off it, so I thought I take us some pictures and show the world how silly they look ( and me too :rolleyes: )

post-711-1189910375.jpg

See what I mean?

We're so damn playful!

So much so that MEN can't handle us!

Bev Girl, they are sooooo adorable!

Thanks a bunch for sharing (both you and the pooches)!

Enjoy your dog sitting!!!!

They took my babies tonight :(

Errr.. my ex-hubby (puppies owner) called me last night from Costa Rica (he's on vacation) to see how the babies were doing and said he was gonna be home tonight to pick them up.. I begged him to stay longer in Costa Rica and enjoy his family and the beaches so that I can have the pups longer but he came back tonight and took my babies :(

Oh well, back to my fun hobby ..err... I mean biz already in progress :rolleyes:

Hey admin,

Guess what?

This t/b offered me a 1996 Mercedes Benz for my OC and I turned her down cold :rolleyes:

Yes, the car is all that and xx-luxury bla bla bla but I have no use for it nor interest in selling it.

And besides, it uses too much gas and I have no clue of blue book price on this toy.

What would you have done?

BEV!

They took my babies tonight :(

Errr.. my ex-hubby (puppies owner) called me last night from Costa Rica (he's on vacation) to see how the babies were doing and said he was gonna be home tonight to pick them up.. I begged him to stay longer in Costa Rica and enjoy his family and the beaches so that I can have the pups longer but he came back tonight and took my babies :(

Oh well, back to my fun hobby ..err... I mean biz already in progress :rolleyes:

That's so sad. I really feel your pain!

Hey admin,

Guess what?

This t/b offered me a 1996 Mercedes Benz for my OC and I turned her down cold :(

Yes, the car is all that and xx-luxury bla bla bla but I have no use for it nor interest in selling it.

And besides, it uses too much gas and

I have no clue of blue book price on this toy.

BEV!

www.Kellybluebook.com!

Given it me to me! :rolleyes:

That's the car I'm working towards.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hey admin,

Guess what?

This t/b offered me a 1996 Mercedes Benz for my OC and I turned her down cold :rolleyes:

And besides, it uses too much gas and I have no clue of blue book price on this toy.

BEV!

Taken the Benz and put you in the back seat. . .