The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
kah5683

Marketing for the noobie: Email or phone or both?

Phil....get this. I was chatting with a buddy of mine the other day about CL and he said "What's that?".....and he's an IT guy w/ a Master's degree in MIS...go figure!

Too funny, Chris! I wish this was true for realtors :huh:

Phil

Ain't that the truth! For every page, (100 listings), in my area, there must be 90 Realtor ads. :lol: It's become an extension of the MLS. But I still get a laugh when I email an Agent by mistake because they don't ID themselves as such. They always jump down my throat for suggesting something creative and outside the way they think. :P

I have found the same. MLS_craigslist.com. Agents are rude people to in their replies too. Maybe if I used Bev's thinking I wouldn't have such an attuide against agents

Say, I would like to hear what replies we give back to agents for bring down the quality CRAIGSList. Always the same ones over and over.

Craig, depending upon my mood, I will either ignore them, or engage them in a battle of insults. It's not too often I opt for the latter, but sometimes one of these dolts can come on really strong and I just feel an obligation to reply in like fashion. :huh:

By the way, a while ago I contacted Craig's List regarding the take over of their board by Realtors. My suggestion was to have a separate category for Realtors to place their many listings, and to charge them a fee for this. Sounded like a good idea to me. I'm still awaiting a reply. . . :lol:

If there's a demand for it I'd be happy to register: norealtorbastards.com and set up an email server, so everyone can have that as their reply-to address for their craigslist ads. That should help some. My fee would be modest for my forum friends, of course :huh:

If there's a demand for it I'd be happy to register: norealtorbastards.com and set up an email server, so everyone can have that as their reply-to address for their craigslist ads. That should help some. My fee would be modest for my forum friends, of course :lol:
:huh: I'm in!