The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
ragged

Finding Tenant/Buyers Nowadays

I'm new here, but not new to real estate. I've got three properties under contract as CA's, using Michael's contracts and info. So far so good.

But now I'm trying to figure out what to do to find some t/b's and close out the deals. First, two of the properties aren't local to me so I need to work with someone local to help me out.

But my bigger concern is finding t/b's in this market and from a distance. What are you all doing to market to t/b's? And I might add I'm marketing on a tight budget. Newspaper ads are out. Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks, gang!

I'm new here, but not new to real estate. I've got three properties under contract as CA's, using Michael's contracts and info. So far so good.

But now I'm trying to figure out what to do to find some t/b's and close out the deals. First, two of the properties aren't local to me so I need to work with someone local to help me out.

But my bigger concern is finding t/b's in this market and from a distance. What are you all doing to market to t/b's? And I might add I'm marketing on a tight budget. Newspaper ads are out. Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks, gang!

Put an ad on Craigslist.com then search all your free classifieds sites on the net.

Put an ad on Craigslist.com then search all your free classifieds sites on the net.
Got that covered already. Can you recommend other similar sites. I know about backpage.com. Any place else? BTW, are you the Craig from Craig's List?? ;)

Search for a local investor in that area that is familiar with what you are doing and split the profit.
Good idea. Any suggestions how? Local real estate club maybe?

Signs.

Call neighbors and ask if they know someone who wants to move into the area.

Call mortgage brokers and tell them you have a house you will RTO to a buyer they couldn't qualify.

Get stickers with your phone number and stick them on all the realtors signs (covering their numbers).

Advertise in the freebie papers like Pennysaver or whatever.

. . .Get stickers with your phone number and stick them on all the realtors signs (covering their numbers).
;) I think I'll pass on that idea. But your other ideas are helpful. Thanks!

Can you recommend other similar sites. I know about backpage.com. Any place else?

Postlets.com

;)

Thanks, Jason. Great idea! I never used Postlets before, but I'm going to sign up and give it a try.

Topix.com

Or Come tomorrow to my Event In south Miami and Network with my team of investors

just call me

QUOTE(<Steve> @ Sep 25 2007, 04:53 AM)

Search for a local investor in that area that are familiar with what you are doing and split the profit.

Good idea. Any suggestions how? Local real estate club maybe?

Well, I would seek out those "I Buy Houses" folks in that area via websites, news paper ads and start calling. I have helped out of town investors with properties. Just give them a fair shake of the profits and negotiate setting up the deal the way you want it to work out.

Place a few Bandit signs around the area where the property is located, same thing with flyers, Place an ad in the penny savor mag. go on craigslist the backpage and any other free site you can find and post there.

My mentor MC. taught me this and to this day it has paid off.

First of all, where are the properties located?

Next, I would go to Craiglist.com and where people are looking to RENT, and pitch your Rent-To-Own program to those folks!

Next, I would try to find some mortgage brokers in those cities to work with. Trust me, they are really easy to find and much more readily to work with you as they are STARVING now!

Next, I would try to find a realtor to work with. Again, they are plentiful and are STARVING too!

I think I have some other resources for you, but it will take me some time to dig them out. In the meantime, try these options out!

Good luck to you!

And, Way To Go! Good on Ya!

First of all, where are the properties located?

Next, I would go to Craiglist.com and where people are looking to RENT, and pitch your Rent-To-Own program to those folks!

Next, I would try to find some mortgage brokers in those cities to work with. Trust me, they are really easy to find and much more readily to work with you as they are STARVING now!

Next, I would try to find a realtor to work with. Again, they are plentiful and are STARVING too!

I think I have some other resources for you, but it will take me some time to dig them out. In the meantime, try these options out!

Good luck to you!

And, Way To Go! Good on Ya!

OK, I'm back again!

Here's another resource you can check out!

http://www.leasepurchaseleads.com/broker/index.php

In addition, you should do a Google search. I would type in, using quotes:

"Have Tenant Buyers, Need Properties"

These are people that have the t/bs lined up, but need properties for them now.

And, since YOU have the properties but need T/B's, I would contact them to see if you have what each other need and work out a referral fee with them!

Anyway, just my 2 cents worth!

Good luck to you!

Jean

USFreeAds.com (owned by Google)

IggysPlace.com

Hoobly.com

Kijiji.com

RehabList.com

Local.com

Where do I sign up?

Good luck!

...Rock On