The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
phil43

Bigger is Better?

I think I know what you are thinking, but read on anyway…..

There once was a blind man who decided to visit Texas.

When he arrived he took a seat in the airport to await a cab. He felt the seat and said, "Wow, these seats are big!"

The person next to him answered, "Everything is big in Texas."

After checking-in to his hotel, he decided to visit a bar in the lobby. Upon arriving at the bar, he ordered a beer and got a mug placed between his hands.

He exclaimed, "Wow this mug is huge!"

The bartender replied, "Everything is big in Texas."

After a couple of beers, the blind man asked the bartender where the bathroom was located.

The bartender replied, "Second door on the right."

The blind man headed for the bathroom, but accidentally skipped the second door. Instead, he entered the third door, which lead to the swimming pool and he fell into the pool by accident.

Scared to death, the blind man started shouting, "Don't flush, don't flush!"

I think I know what you are thinking, but read on anyway…..

There once was a blind man who decided to visit Texas.

When he arrived he took a seat in the airport to await a cab. He felt the seat and said, "Wow, these seats are big!"

The person next to him answered, "Everything is big in Texas."

After checking-in to his hotel, he decided to visit a bar in the lobby. Upon arriving at the bar, he ordered a beer and got a mug placed between his hands.

He exclaimed, "Wow this mug is huge!"

The bartender replied, "Everything is big in Texas."

After a couple of beers, the blind man asked the bartender where the bathroom was located.

The bartender replied, "Second door on the right."

The blind man headed for the bathroom, but accidentally skipped the second door. Instead, he entered the third door, which lead to the swimming pool and he fell into the pool by accident.

Scared to death, the blind man started shouting, "Don't flush, don't flush!"

From a woman's point of view, shocking as it may seem (guys take note) Bigger IS NOT Better! It's all about "knowing WHAT TO DO and HOW TO DO IT with what you've got"!

Yah baby!

Sign in to follow this