The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Holly Cow, I May Be On TV!!

I may be on National TV :o

As you all know, the house next to mine is in foreclosure and is abandoned big times, and from my office, I can see out the window when cars pass by.

About 15 Minutes ago I saw 4 civilian vehicles drive by here at high speed and they are all parking next door to mine (the abandoned house) and a truck.

Each vehicle is loaded with guys with hats wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

Turns out that they all jumped out of their cars very fast and are putting on bullet-proof vests on them that says "police" on the back of it :unsure:

It looks like they're waiting for something to happen as they are all hiding around the house, but parked their vehicles far away from here.

I'm looking out the window right now and it seems like this may be that tv show where "sex offenders chat online" and try to hook up with young girls and meet them at her house... (forgot the name of that show but I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about).

Anyway, they are all hiding right now and don't even know I can see everything they do as I am upstairs just few feet away from them :D

Whoa, a honda just pulled over next door and he looks very nervous..

Gotta RUN!!!!

BEV :P

Let's see. . .a group of men in uniform congregating nearby. Wearing uniforms and protective gear, carrying weaponry. :unsure:

Sounds to me like the 7th Fleet just pulled into port and the sailors are headed over to Madam Bev's for a rollicking night.

Wonder how they found your place?

Let's see. . .a group of men in uniform congregating nearby. Wearing uniforms and protective gear, carrying weaponry. :unsure:

Sounds to me like the 7th Fleet just pulled into port and the sailors are headed over to Madam Bev's for a rollicking night.

MC you crack me up man LMAO

Whoa, is finally over. It was like watching a live movie all day yesterday :D

Admin....

Let's see. . .a group of men in uniform congregating nearby. Wearing uniforms and protective gear, carrying weaponry. :P

Methinks you need a "cold" shower....... ALONE! :unsure:

Bev!

Whoa, is finally over. It was like watching a live movie all day yesterday
Wait a minute! Wait a minute!! :P

Gotta RUN!!!!

So, what happened? You can't just leave us hanging. . . :unsure:

It looks like they're waiting for something to happen as they are all hiding around the house, but parked their vehicles far away from here.

I'm looking out the window right now and it seems like this may be that tv show where "sex offenders chat online" and try to hook up with young girls and meet them at her house... (forgot the name of that show but I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about).

Anyway, they are all hiding right now and don't even know I can see everything they do as I am upstairs just few feet away from them

Gotta RUN!!!!

This is what you're talking about, right Bev? <_<

http://ca.video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=9...fr=&cache=1

So, what happened? You can't just leave us hanging. . . <_<

Seriously, what the heck..................

Come on, throw us a bone. You have to tell us something.

Alan

...You can't just leave us hanging. . .

She does that to the non-paying folks. <_<

Ok, I'll fill you in with the details <_<

Most of the houses in my block are abandoned, therefore it appeared that I was somewhat right about the whole thing.

The police crew used the house next to mine to hide and it looked like they were waiting for something to happen and then they wold run down the block just like in that show (WCG's got a good idea of it lol) but the thing was taking place 5 houses down from mine.. This lasted the entire day :wacko:

The reason I said I was somewhat right is because I didn't go outside at all as my ex hubby came right away to check up on me when he heard about it and made sure I stayed inside the house the whole day until everything was over with but I could still see from my window.

I also noticed a U.P.S truck parked right in front of my house the entire day and there were police ppl in there too.

Whatever that was, I'm sure it will be on TV some day :ninja:

There is a cute side about this whole thing and you're not gonna believe it but here it goes...

The police crew hiding next to my house were all dressed in civilian clothes but with bullet proof jackets and while they were waiting for whatever, they were all grooming themselves :lol: this was so seriously cute because here I am thinking something really serious and dangerous is happening in my block and these guys are in the back of the house combing and jelling their hair, checking themselves out in the mirror to see if they looked okay, they were actually asking one another if they looked okay seriously.. I over heard one of them ask his partner something like...."dude does my hair look good or should I put more jell in it?" the other police replied,..."yeah put a lil' more but how bout me, how do I look?" it was funny that part :lol:

BEV!