The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jonathan RexfordFL

AUCTION TIME

I am running 3 auctions on my website www.homebodiesllc.com. It should be interesting. I have reserves for the option fee. I have taken some of the ideas such as 100% rent credit and implemented them into the auction. These are homes that I OWN. So if you get a chance and take a look. It should be an interesting month.

Jon,

Thanks for the reply!! I'm no good at typing myself ((i use the 2-3 finger peck method), so I know your reply the took some time.........thanks a lot!

I would like to talk to you (thanks for the #). Getting the details when writing back and forth messages is good to a point but also can be frustrating and time consuming.

JD

It'll be interesting to see the response you receive from this. If 100% rent credits doesn't get the buyers attention, this market is worse than we think. What other marketing are you doing on these?

Keep us posted, Jonathan :wacko:

Admin,

.. If 100% rent credits doesn't get the buyers attention, this market is worse than we think.
Not necessarily. I still get calls from people when they see my 100% monthly rent credit wordings on my ads and check out what they tell me...

" Our credit is NOT 100% good and is almost impossible for us to keep our credit 100% good every month... can we work something out?" <_<

Some people still misunderstand the 100% credit.. This makes me wonder how many people don't call me because they misunderstand the ad LOL

That's why I use "FREE Rent For One Year" because everybody under the sun understands that.

I still use the 100% rent credit wordings inside the ads but I always explain what I mean by that so there are no misunderstandings :ninja:

BEV!

Just had an idea for the auction....wen I run my ads I keep all the email address I get in response to build my buyer list....So any way I was looking at Jonathan's sign and thought....what if I had some thing like that to email blast everyone in my buyer list...So after about 5 mins this is what I came up with let me know what you think......I was also think of hand writing some signs to as I seam to get a better response with the hand written ones.....ok later

renttoownsignbm9.jpg

By shillc at 2007-10-10

apbowman,

If you do a search you will see a very detail dialouge on handwritten signs that I did. I like them. For specific uses. I chose this route because for one I am lazy and my Chief Sign Guy is out of commission for a few more months.

We capture all email and phone numbers that is added to our database. About 4,000 as of today. We do voice blast and email blast for each property that we get that matches the criteria of the buyer.

HTH

Well I hate to say it but your list is bigger then mine :blush: ....I have never tried voice blast..must try that on the next one.

hey Rex, how did your auctions turn out? i want to add that software to my website as well, do you know who provides the software so i can have my webmaster add it to mine? it seems like a good deal for rent to own homes as well as retail. now that my website is starting to generate free leads, i want to try an make the most of the leads i get. it seems like now more sellers are opened to terms and the auction style open house will cut down on drive time as well as other hassles.

thanks!

too bad anyway, my webmaster doesn't have a software and won't add any other software because it might affect all the sites on their server. bummer. guess i might have to add meebo or something.