The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
apbowman

Free Phone Number

I'm going to give this a try, too. I have my new number, herein referred to as the Chump Line. It's the number I'll be giving out to those I deem unworthy of my direct line. You know, Realtors, second tier girlfriends, and the like.

I started using this service a while back and just wanted to pass on the information to everyone here. This is the address for the site www.privatephone.com/ So what I did was sign up for like 4 accounts and record a voice mail talking about the property. Then I can track the phone numbers because it has a caller ID function and email me as soon as I get a call. Now I don't have to pay for an 800 number anymore and can cut back on my cell.....Well I hope some of you find this helpful.

I see this free service is ending in December. Check your numbers all.

I can not say enough about GrandCentral, I absolutely love them. I've had only good experience with them for the past yr or so.

One of my favorite features is that if I have a caller whom I don't want to talk to permanently (stalker or whatever), I can have

all his calls go to the "disconnected" number greeting which is the one that says....

" The number you have dialed is no longer in service, please check your number or try your call again" I LOVE IT!! ^_^

By the way, if anybody wants a phone number asap, let me know as I have a link that can get you an acct within seconds from now (good for the first 10 ppl only)

BEV!

Sweet.

Shoot me that #, Bev?

Thanks!

P.S. I did reserve a # for myself, but have yet to

hear/get any response back.

Maybe you can use your sexiness to hook a

brother up. ^_^

Sweet.

Shoot me that #, Bev?

Here ya go, and like I said is only good for the first 10 sign ups.

I'm sure you'll get a link like this also when you get your email invitation so you can invite 10 people too ^_^

BEV!

Boy oh boy...

You snooze you lose!

Here it is 16 hours later and all 10 of Bev's referrals are gone.

If anyone has 10 referral option, please let me know.

Kevin

Boy oh boy...

You snooze you lose!

Here it is 16 hours later and all 10 of Bev's referrals are gone.

If anyone has 10 referral option, please let me know.

Kevin

Kevin,

whats your email address and I will send you an invite.

The more I play around with this, the more I like it.

What do I owe ya, Bev? ^_^

*I think I'm setting myself up with those

2 sentences, as a certain Italian is bound

to respond to it.

The more I play around with this, the more I like it.

What do I owe ya, Bev? ^_^

*I think I'm setting myself up with those

2 sentences, as a certain Italian is bound

to respond to it.

Hehe. Nah, too easy. I'll be a good Admin and get back to watching one of those really cool movies on Lifetime Television.

Sweet.

Shoot me that #, Bev?

Here ya go, and like I said is only good for the first 10 sign ups.

I'm sure you'll get a link like this also when you get your email invitation so you can invite 10 people too ;)

BEV!

Hello Bev,

Do you have anymore of those links to Grand Central?

Btw, what is giblinks? I saw it on your Kanngie page and on your Bevrocks.com page.

Thanks,

Eddie

(Boricua)

I'll invite 10 folks that want to use it.

I've been using it for about 2-3 months now.

I like it!

Just send me your email.

1st 10 gets it!

For those of you using Grand Central, Have you figured out a way to use the numbers as voicemail only?

I've got four numbers set up right now. I'm planning on using them for individual property signs. However, it requires each number to be tied to a unique phone that you already have, and it rings that line when anybody calls. I'd like for it to take the message and just email me, without calling my cell/landline/etc.

Anyone figured this out?

,Mike Shanahan

BTW, I too was able to signup for all four of my accounts without getting a link from anyone.