The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
mamasanta25

break in

Some guys tried to break into my apartment last night. They tried to get in my bedroom door. I haven't been that scared in a long time. The downstairs neighbor scared them off. I want to move somewhere that I can feel safe. My husband recently went back to his old job, he travels. He isn't here anymore at night for weeks at a time. Those idiot bastards!!!!! :D

Those idiot bastards!!!!!  :D
Indeed, Samantha!

You're OK, though, and that's worth more than anything in these matters. A good, (and nosy), neighbor can sometimes be a good thing. Be careful, and keep the doors and windows locked at all times. Unfortunately, it's the times we live in and it ain't goin' away anytime soon.

Yeah, I hear ya, my cousin in law just came over and replaced a very breakable door with a steel door in my bedroom, where they were trying to get in. The other door had glass and a very dinky lock. He just went out to get a deadbolt as well. I am lucky to have family here to take care of business when my man is away.