The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Doug Pretorius (ON)

Working with property mangers

How cool is this. I emailed some FRBO ads with the usual "wanna rto?" message and got a reply from a property manager who, after exchanging a few emails, is going to ask all of the owners she manages for if they're tired of the landlord game and want to do a long-term lease/option.

At that I also offered to refer tenants who don't have enough money to rent to own from me to her in exchange for her referring tenants who want to buy to me.

Dare I say this could be a fruitful partnership?

Anybody else have success with property management companies?

I'm just wondering if I'll be invited to the wedding? <_<

Wait a second, Dougie. Aren't property managers required to have their real estate license? If so, could this be the end of the Cold War?

In any event, it is a great find if this pans out. Could be a very productive and profitable relationship. Of course, I'll ask the question that all the guys want to know: what's she look like?? :)

How cool is this. I emailed some FRBO ads with the usual "wanna rto?" message and got a reply from a property manager who, after exchanging a few emails, is going to ask all of the owners she manages for if they're tired of the landlord game and want to do a long-term lease/option.

Doug, thats preety cool, if it works out. But why would she ask the homeowners if they are tired of the landlord game? I mean, if they say yes and if you take over then she loses her business with them, right?

Even if you do a SLO on a property, you arent going to give any property mgmt. business to her for that property.

I can understand a working relationship where you refer people to her and vice versa. But I dont know why she would want to get rid of her already existing clientele.

Perhaps, I am missing something.

- Rahul

P.S: And yes, we wanna know how she looks <_<

Doug, thats preety cool, if it works out. But why would she ask the homeowners if they are tired of the landlord game? I mean, if they say yes and if you take over then she loses her business with them, right?

All the more reason for this chick to hook up with our fellow Canadian!

He'll be making all the dough, so she can stay home and make

sandwiches.

Hot, baby. Her figure is like this: $

Rahul, I would think she will refer those who she is going to lose anyway because they're getting out of the tenants and toilets game. Either that or my stunning charm and good looks took had her head spinning. I'm leaning toward the latter.

hahahahahah....

Yes I'd really like to know how this turns out, has anyone had a working relationship with a property manager like this? There is only one foreseeable problem though: how will the property manager explain to her husband that she's leaving him for the famous Doug Pretorius? <_<

. . . There is only one foreseeable problem though: how will the property manager explain to her husband that she's leaving him for the famous Doug Pretorius? <_<
Are you kidding, Professor!? I've known husbands who have left their wives for the famous Doug Pretorius! :)

Wow you just gave me an idea! Instead of turning them away I should set them up in my basement with headsets to make cold calls for me.

For real estate related stuff, or "something else"? :unsure: