The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
phil43

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MC!

;)

That chick would make a brother write a bad check!

Thanks, all! I'm overwhelmed. Can you feel the love in the room?! ;)

And Bev, I am speechless at your generosity! But all I really wanted was one of these. . .

I believe that model will hold up to 6GB in a very user-friendly package. If you get one, do not disconnect during download or you will screw up the playback. Be careful. These are addicting. You may want to hide some of your birthday money. ;)

Dan

Freedom Creek LLC

Thanks, all! I'm overwhelmed. Can you feel the love in the room?! ;)

And Bev, I am speechless at your generosity! But all I really wanted was one of these. . .

I believe that model will hold up to 6GB in a very user-friendly package. If you get one, do not disconnect during download or you will screw up the playback. Be careful. These are addicting. You may want to hide some of your birthday money. ;)

Dan

Freedom Creek LLC

:lol: Dan, Dan, Dan. I always looked to you to stop these spiraling-out-of-control threads.

..And Bev, I am speechless at your generosity! But all I really wanted was one of these. . .

DAING! You're hard to please, amigo <_<

iPODS are oh, so meaningless :closedeyes:

I owe you one for next year.

BEV!

Thanks, all! I'm overwhelmed. Can you feel the love in the room?!

All you wanted was some milk? I'm confused... :closedeyes:

Soooo late to the party---happy bday MC!!!

Wow dude, now you can drink Coronas LEGALLY!

WOO HOO!!!

Adam, what do you mean the last time he couldn't drink legally was ahhh...prohibition

Happy belated MC

Soooo late to the party---happy bday MC!!!
In your clique, Christine, being late is fashionable, no?

Wow dude, now you can drink Coronas LEGALLY!

WOO HOO!!!

Adam, what do you mean the last time he couldn't drink legally was ahhh...prohibition

Happy belated MC

:( Actually, I go back before that, Tony. I recall drinking fermented corn mash out of a barrel with some chick named Pocahontas. I think she posts here under the screen name of Bev. :D