The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
regalinvestment1

is there potential in lenders?

Can you be more specific? What kind of info are you seeking? I suspect most lenders will guard their client's privacy.

Can you be more specific? What kind of info are you seeking? I suspect most lenders will guard their client's privacy.

Yes I supose that is true. However, they might have potential clients that they could give my information to so that i might contact them with investment offers! I would be looking for phone numbers or email adresses so that I can make contact with them.

Yes I supose that is true. However, they might have potential clients that they could give my information to so that i might contact them with investment offers! I would be looking for phone numbers or email adresses so that I can make contact with them.

Wow, if I'm getting this right it ain't gonna happen. I would never give my client information out to anyone.

However, it's great you asked the question because you can now get an answer and grow.

I would simply create a deal and take it to a club. There's really no easy way to beat the system, but hard work and a good plan can get you through.

Just my two cents,

Adam

Wow, if I'm getting this right it ain't gonna happen. I would never give my client information out to anyone.

What Adam said.

I dont think there is any way a mortgage broker is going to send you his client's information for you to call them. He will be in trouble with the privacy laws.

Atleast he wont do it till he gets to know you really well and has confidence in your skills and track record of helping people out.

And still, he may do it discreetly without admitting in public that he does that.

However, what your mortgage broker can do is ask his troubled clients to contact you instead. Then, everyone is in the clear and plus you will get calls from seriously motivated people only.

Ofcourse, for a mortgage broker to recommend you to his clients, he needs to be in your network. He needs to have faith in your systems and your intentions.

That you can build only over time.

Do a mass email to mortgage brokers and send them your doc. as to how you can help their clients and in turn, them. If a few respond, you can take it from there.

That is what I did in St. John's and had 3 brokers respond favourably. I wasnt there too long for anything to come out of it, but it worked fine.

- Rahul