The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Marketing Tips Exposed

WOW.... If anyone needs advise or help or anything.... All ya gotta do is ask... If it takes you years to fully understand that’s okay. If you need clarification it’s okay your human. If you take it and run you’re your extraordinary. You never have to thank me... Heck my head isn’t that big... And I have a fat head.... The only person you and I should get on our knees for is God...

Michael Quarles

Really?

Here's a direct quote from you, Michael Quarles:

Marketing is the key to successful investing.... You need to learn what works and what doesn’t and then you need to understand the difference between sweat marketing and paid marketing... The following is an excerpt for my course Subject to Course..

So tell us, you're really here "wanting/needing/ready" to give us FREE advice??? :rolleyes:

Give me a break!!!!! :unsure:

You're really here to PROMOTE YOURSELF which makes you NO BETTER than me. In fact, I don't even offer any products to sell, unlike yourself!!! :P

You need to pull that thing out a little... I can tell it hurts...

As for selling or giving or helping or whatever it is that you profess...

I am here if you need help... Sounds like to me that you can’t win so you make the other guys and gals feel bad or less than... Here is the reality... You’re little... For thinking that way... its okay the world wouldn’t survive unless it had narcissistic people in it...

Did I forget to say thank you? And you look marvelous

Michael Quarles

MY Gosh, Michael Quarles!!

You don't even know me and yet, you a newcomer here tries to put me down! Geez, you have a lot to learn about people and etiquettes!

If you KNEW me, you would know that I have NEVER put anyone down and have tried to help everyone especially newbies.

However, I'm doing very well thank you very much. And, NO, I don't need your help! I've been on this fourm for awhile now to help OTHERS, which you have not taken the time to notice!

Perhaps you should do a little research to find out the whole truth before you jump to conclusions because of this ONE (1) lousy post! Because other than this one, you would see how much I have given! PLEASE! Let it Go!

WCG

P.S. I was hoping that this post would DIE as what I've said here (in this post) does not fully represent myself, the ingenious content that so many Naked Investors have contributed to this forum and all of their worldly life experiences! This IS THE Greatest and Most informative Discussion Board out there!

Michael C., THANK YOU SO MUCH for providing this awesome forum for us to all to congreate and learn from. YOU are the Bomb!

Ladies and gents, this thread is becoming too personal and ugly for my tastes. One thing that has always differentiated The Naked Investor board from all the others I see online is the friendly, selfless approach of all our members, and the fact that everyone's ego has been checked at the door. I can't recall the need to lock, edit, or delete a thread, except for the occasional spam that comes in from some obscure corner of the world. But this one is coming pretty close. Can we all chill a bit and get back to the subject at hand? Thank you.

The Naked Investor board from all the others I see online is the friendly, selfless approach of all our members, and the fact that everyone's ego has been checked at the door.

...not to mention that Adam King has dropped the S word on many

occasion, as well as the word "damn". :rolleyes:

And to top it all off, we have a member here named "Peefox".

You won't find this kind of coolness on any other board.

The Naked Investor board from all the others I see online is the friendly, selfless approach of all our members, and the fact that everyone's ego has been checked at the door.

...not to mention that Adam King has dropped the S word on many

occasion, as well as the word "damn". :rolleyes:

You won't find this kind of coolness on any other board.

:P:unsure:

"peefox"

hee! :rolleyes:

"peefox"

hee! :rolleyes:

OK,....Before You People Get Carried Away with "Peefox"

If You Must Know.......And I Know You Must,.......Once upon a Time.......No That's Not It.....

Actually It Was One Of Those Warm, Tequila Nites,.....Many Years Ago....

Oh Yeah,...I Remember It Well,....There I Was, Minding My Own Business, When "She" Walked In....

I Looked Up, ....Our Eyes Met,.......and (to be continued)

The Peefox Myster

MichaelC,

So, now you THROW YOUR WEIGHT AROUND, Mr. Big Admin guy? Just kick us while we are down and force us to eat burritos with onions. What, is this Dodge City and we have to check our egos before entering? What if I don't own one? Are you going to make me go rent one? Maybe offer me the opportunity to buy it in a year or so? Mr. Admin guy your make me sick...... forcing all your rules, opinions, and language restrictions on us. What do you think, this is the best place on the 'net to learn multiple forms of l/o investing, with people willing to help at a drop of a few key strokes and also a place to vent about Realtors and stupid home-owners? My gosh, you are.....aahhhhhh...........right it is.

Well forget the rest of this post, and drinks are on me in the corner bar.

You got it, Tony. I have run amok with power! Absolute power corrupts absolutely! Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein. . .none of those punks had anything on me! The Big Cheese, The Head Honcho, The Boss, Mr. Big!!

Now if you'll excuse me, my wife wants me to draw her bath water and sand the corns off her feet. . . :lol: I have to go. See you guys tomorrow. :(

You got it, Tony. I have run amok with power! Absolute power corrupts absolutely! Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein. . .none of those punks had anything on me! The Big Cheese, The Head Honcho, The Boss, Mr. Big!!

Now if you'll excuse me, my wife wants me to draw her bath water and sand the corns off her feet. . . I have to go. See you guys tomorrow.

:lol:

I've created them in a hurry just minutes ago so they are not a big deal, they are very plain and simple for the average Joe.

You can download them from HERE (zip file )

if any body else have any other tips about anything in regards to marketing as to what has successfully worked for you, please share it.

Well that's it, I gotta run downstairs now and pretend I couldn't find my lipstick er something so that my guy don't get upset with me, wish me luck.. :rolleyes:

BEV!

With Bev's permission, I've modified her original spreadsheet that keeps track of potential motivated sellers with 2 changes: Automatic formatting of phone numbers (i.e. (555) 555-5555) and more importantly, automatic notification if the phone number you enter is a duplicate (indicating that you've already contacted that seller). Here is a link to the updated spreadsheet:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3d8t7/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/prospectcontacts.xls

For those who aren't aware and for those who can use some advice in going hardcore with your online marketing (FREE), here is a priceless tip!

For the past 2 yrs, "social networking" has been booming online and is now ruling the way we get the word out there.

It used to be that social networking was only for getting a date and / or cheating on your spouse.

But this all have changed since the last 2 yrs and now you are gonna see tons of realtors, agents, brokers, biz owners with profiles on all the social networking out there online... Why? Because this is an effective and powerful way to getting the word out and some of these sites have classified sections very high ranked and these professional people are taking advantage of that.. (they're smart cookies) I've even heard of Donal Trump using social networking to continue his success!.. if you don't have a profile on social networking sites (most of them are free), then is time to come out from under the rock.

My favorite and most powerful social network with a classified section that ranks way HIGHER than craigslist is "MySpace".. there are tons of agents/brokers etc with profiles on that network... yes, they allow HTML classifieds which means our ads will have higher chances of being picked by the engines when someone does a search on any engine! :ninja:

Click Here to view the classified for MySpace and you'll noticed its page rank on the top (if you have firefox browser)

BEV!

Donal Trump

guns.gif Pardon me miss, but you seemed to have mispelled Donny's name. I gotta take you in, (it sounds so much better if you imagine a John Wayne accent).