The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Marketing Tips Exposed

Yeah, I've used MySpace for other ventures, with

much success.

Ever wonder why you get those Friend Requests

from those hot teenagers?

Those are internet marketers, making massive loot.

Yeah, I've used MySpace for other ventures, with

much success.

Ever wonder why you get those Friend Requests

from those hot teenagers?

Those are internet marketers, making massive loot.

You mean. . .18 year old Tiffany doesn't really love me?? :wacko: She's a marketing ploy? Possibly even a, gulp, guy?? :ninja: I feel so. . .so. . .used. . .and dirty.

Yup, I've been on MySpace and Facebook for awhile now. Facebook is especially addicting.

Admin, you poor thing.. still falling for them " friend request " old school mumbo jumbo stuff huh? ;)

I talked to a friend few month's ago that I have on one of these social network as he has 2 hard copy books he's being wanting to sell offline for a long time with no success, I told him about the social network but at first the moron thought I was trying to hook him up with someone to go out with or simply socialize with (non-biz) and I laughed so hard because he actually thought these sites are only for that :ninja:

I don't blame him though as he hasn't been involved on the net that long (only a few years), so is understandable but didn't take him long to learn what I was talking about because he have sold so many copies of his 2 books through these social networks (as I taught him) that he actually is going full time now! :wacko:

And he's not the only one making $1,000's weekly on the sales of his books via these sites, there are tons of them that I know of. Oh, yes and they are all only spending $0.00 on marketing!

Heck I'm even thinking of making my own "how to" book and doing it myself... sheeeesh!

And here he thought those sites were for entertainment purposes only crazy.gif (not if he's smart )

BEV!

I know of several folks that have made/make

tens of thousands per month, just with MySpace alone.

...and make awesome friends on a

daily basis. :ninja:

Just the other day I saw a few banks with profiles on Myspace advertising their auction sales and short sales.

I've also seen loan brokers with profiles introducing their loan programs.

Realtors with profiles advertising their listings!

And of course my favorite profiles on MySpace are those of "I buy houses" :ninja:

The list is endless..

BEV!

distressed sellers in general dont look on myspace... Unless they want to get laid... they look in the classified section of the paper or read their mail... You tube, myspace, and craig have a long way to go.. If you want to wait around for the seller calls go ahead. But if you want deals, advertise.

For the past 2 yrs, "social networking" has been booming online and is now ruling the way we get the word out there. It used to be that social networking was only for getting a date and / or cheating on your spouse.

But this all have changed since the last 2 yrs.

And here he thought those sites were for entertainment purposes only crazy.gif (not if he's smart )
:lol:beathorse.gif

BEV!

Admin,

I've tried to upload my picture on this thread but I keep getting an error msg angry.gif

Advice please.

BEV!

.. What is the error message?

errorpic.jpgthink.gif

BEV!

Miss emotican Queen, can you please tell me how you were post this image, as when I try to post an image it doesn't work --- it gives the http address!

Please help me so that I can continue to add humour to this already hilarious thread!

You're gonna have to start chargin' this

chick for all the bandwidth she's usin' up!

I'm sure you 2 can work it out.

Lemme know if'n you need some

assistance.