The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Marketing Tips Exposed

Guest Diver

Thanks BEV, Good site.

I registered and couldn't keep myself from answering some questions. Of about 2-3 dozen Lease Option questions I read were all answered by these so called Real Estate Pro's. What a joke they all referred to the Option Consideration as a downpayment and many more boo boo's. I'm going back. Diver

Thanks BEV, Good site.

I registered and couldn't keep myself from answering some questions. Of about 2-3 dozen Lease Option questions I read were all answered by these so called Real Estate Pro's. What a joke they all referred to the Option Consideration as a downpayment and many more boo boo's. I'm going back. Diver

If you like that forum, you're gonna love this other one which is similar to that one but extremely active and again is LOCAL!!!

Same drill, just put your zip code in the lil' box on top of the page and you're immediately in your local forum.. this forum is about EVERYTHING locally

(jobs, night clubs, real estate, politics, advice, Q&A etc).. I got a T/B from there last night :lol:

She said she did a search on google and one of my post from that forum was the top results on the search engine for her search..

That's the beauty of SEO.. (by placing ads and posts on high traffic areas, google will find them fast for its searchers).

Check it out CLICK HERE :lol:

BEV!

Been a long time since I shared marketing tips with my mates here.. sorry for the delay :closedeyes:

I think this is worth sharing.

I don't know about the rest of you, but most likely your town or city at one time or another you find flyers on your front doors from local non profit organizations requesting for clothes / items food donations from goodwill, vets, hospitals, shelters etc etc etc.

Well, I get these flyers every 2 weeks from several places and I always take my time reading their flyers as to what type of donations they need or don't need.

So I finally approached one of these organizations and called them and offered them to set up a website for them and server space on my server all for free as my donation to them.

They loved the idea and accepted my donation.. I get to designed their website and host it on my server.

They, in return, print my website on their flyers and will continue to distribute these flyers on every door all over town and cities as usual but with my website address in it for more information about their needs of donations. Within that website which I host on my server, I of course will have a banner advertising my own RTO services LOCALLY :blush:

Is a win / win if you ask me.

Think about it, mate.. it just may be a very powerful way to market locally to every household for free without breaking any laws.. drinkup.gif

BEV!

Been a long time since I shared marketing tips with my mates here.. sorry for the delay :closedeyes:

I think this is worth sharing.

I don't know about the rest of you, but most likely your town or city at one time or another you find flyers on your front doors from local non profit organizations requesting for clothes / items food donations from goodwill, vets, hospitals, shelters etc etc etc.

Well, I get these flyers every 2 weeks from several places and I always take my time reading their flyers as to what type of donations they need or don't need.

So I finally approached one of these organizations and called them and offered them to set up a website for them and server space on my server all for free as my donation to them.

They loved the idea and accepted my donation.. I get to designed their website and host it on my server.

They, in return, print my website on their flyers and will continue to distribute these flyers on every door all over town and cities as usual but with my website address in it for more information about their needs of donations. Within that website which I host on my server, I of course will have a banner advertising my own RTO services LOCALLY :blush:

Is a win / win if you ask me.

Think about it, mate.. it just may be a very powerful way to market locally to every household for free without breaking any laws.. drinkup.gif

BEV!

Bev,

I just wanted to let you know I just spent the past 2 hours reading this entire post!!!

Absolutely great stuff; I imagine you are doing quite well in this business. Someone mentioned in another post that they are using an email you used to contact sellers? But I also know how the only way you contact motivated sellers is from calling on FRBO.

Is this ALL you do? Or are you working other strategies now?

Do you find it's easier to find T/B's first and then find a house for them? Or do you find it easier to get the house first and then locate T/B's?

Thanks for sharing your abundance of knowledge..it is truly appreciated.

Hello AJL85,

I just wanted to let you know I just spent the past 2 hours reading this entire post!!! Absolutely great stuff.

Glad it helps ;)

I imagine you are doing quite well in this business. Someone mentioned in another post that they are using an email you used to contact sellers? But I also know how the only way you contact motivated sellers is from calling on FRBO.

Actually, the FRBO are not motivated sellers, in fact, they are not sellers at all until I introduce the CA to them ;)

Is this ALL you do? Or are you working other strategies now?

Most of them are FRBO, yes!

Do you find it's easier to find T/B's first and then find a house for them? Or do you find it easier to get the house first and then locate T/B's?

For me is always been easy to find house and a lot harder to find the RIGHT T/B. By this I mean that I have tons of t/b's calling and saying they have money on hand bla bla bla but in reality they don't have what they say they have, so I get a lot of excited t/b's telling me everything I wanna hear but is all bluff LOL.

Yes, is harder to find the RIGHT T/B (with over $10K OC in hand), but they're out there, this I know as I always find them sooner or later.

Thanks for sharing your abundance of knowledge..it is truly appreciated.

You're very welcome, AMIGO!

Admin,

Indeed, creative thinking, Bev. So you're not only beautiful, but brilliant, too?

You seem surprised! :(

BEV!

PS. The "quotes" aren't working for me any more ;)

Admin,

Indeed, creative thinking, Bev. So you're not only beautiful, but brilliant, too?

You seem surprised! :(

I suspect you're full of surprises, girl!

PS. The "quotes" aren't working for me any more ;)
Really? Seems to be working fine for me. Try putting down the margarita before posting here. ;)

Hi Bev

I clicked on the spreadsaheet you mentioned to see the ones you created but it was a site and did not show the spreadsheets you had created

Was the site correct or did I miss something

Thanks

Tom

Hi Bev...I clicked on the spreadsaheet you mentioned to see the ones you created but it was a site and did not show the spreadsheets you had created

Was the site correct or did I miss something

Tom, I think that spreadsheet was created by someone from this board. Can't recall who did it but he was the one that provided the link (I think).

On another note, I was bored today and quickly made this cute biz card for when approaching expired listings (I guess), just for fun :D

boohoo.jpg

BEV!

Bev, have you ever tried to let the T/B find the home first? Or do you always direct them to the homes your have under option?

Thanks

Thomas,

Thomas, I always direct them to the homes I have under contract. I do get some families asking me if they could choose their home and then call me but from experience, this doesn't pan out too well. (for me)

BEV!

Bev, have you ever tried to let the T/B find the home first? Or do you always direct them to the homes your have under option?

Thanks

Thomas,

Thomas, I always direct them to the homes I have under contract. I do get some families asking me if they could choose their home and then call me but from experience, this doesn't pan out too well. (for me)

BEV!

Ok thanks for the info, I sort of feel like it would be the path of least resistance if they found a home. But I will keep that in mind and try to locate a seller to direct all my L/o buyers to. I have about 100 now and need to start locating some homes. What has worked best for you for finding L/O sellers?

Thanks

Thomas

http://www.fhamortgageprograms.com/