The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Marketing Tips Exposed

Admin, you're alright, big guy :lol:

West Coast Girly,

Miss emotican Queen, can you please tell me how you were post this image, as when I try to post an image it doesn't work --- it gives the http address!

Is really, easy... once you're replying to a thread or post, you'll notice lil' icons on the top of your window like tags, smilies, etc... one of those icons is a lil' picture frame (between the "email icon" and the "insert icon") called "insert image", just click on it and a window will pop up for your to paste the URL and tudda :lol:

BEV!

Admin, you're alright, big guy :lol:

West Coast Girly,

Miss emotican Queen, can you please tell me how you were post this image, as when I try to post an image it doesn't work --- it gives the http address!

Is really, easy... once you're replying to a thread or post, you'll notice lil' icons on the top of your window like tags, smilies, etc... one of those icons is a lil' picture frame (between the "email icon" and the "insert icon") called "insert image", just click on it and a window will pop up for your to paste the URL and tudda :lol:

BEV!

WCG,

Don't forget to disable your pop-up blocker and to homer.gif before you car.gif (okay bev didn't have any runners)

p.s. nice updates on the images Bev.

Admin, you're alright, big guy ;)

West Coast Girly,

Is really, easy... once you're replying to a thread or post, you'll notice lil' icons on the top of your window like tags, smilies, etc... one of those icons is a lil' picture frame (between the "email icon" and the "insert icon") called "insert image", just click on it and a window will pop up for your to paste the URL and tudda ;)

BEV!

WCG,

Don't forget to disable your pop-up blocker and to homer.gif before you car.gif (okay bev didn't have any runners)

p.s. nice updates on the images Bev.

Thanks Hon! B)

Tony, thanks for showing off your artistic results. I guess I'm going to have to show you up, eh, bud???? :P (well, once I practice of course)! B)

:P Guess we got in trouble :(

Naaaaa!

He's just jealous 'cause he can't figure out how you can finger paint (clip art) as well as you "guys"! ;)

Looks like he needs lessons as well as lots of practice like me! B)

Remember! He's supposed to be OUR teacher, the one with control ya know. So of course he's miffed because his "children" has taken over the classroom! Yah, yah, yah, I know! We're just a bunch of clowns out of control anyway! B)

MC, we still love ya teach! ;)

Might you be that other woman, Bev?? ;)

:lol: The Michigan woman?

Nah, way too many available professional hunks interested in me to waste my time with the drama married men carry aka: baggage. :D

BEV!

Might you be that other woman, Bev?? :lol:

:D The Michigan woman?

Nah, way too many available professional hunks interested in me to waste my time with the drama married men carry aka: baggage. :D

BEV!

Yet still you send me flowers and scented nylons. Are you toying with me? ;)

toying.....being nice to the elderly....prety close ;)

:( Guess we got in trouble :(

Naaaaa!

He's just jealous 'cause he can't figure out how you can finger paint (clip art) as well as you "guys"! :)

:(

Just for that, I went ahead and did a sample of an actual ad of mine of an RTO home so you guys can take note.

I modified it, so ignore the typos :D

Check It Out

BEV!