The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
luckydt

email responses

hey all thought i would just share part of email i received today and yes after running the comps fmv that the owner gave checks out. Now these are the kind of people i can deal working with. anyways here is the excert.

"The house appraised for $241,000. I owe $228,000 but I would be willing to let it go for $225,000"

No pulling teeth here, been emailing back and forth with owner just sent over the agreement tonight to have it signed along with my 72 hour this deal is off the table if i don't have it faxed back and signed deal. Well happy hunting for the next deal everybody.

So, what are your plans with this?

what about the mtg payment, will the area rent cover it? Will you cashflow anything? Iguess what I am asking is what is your exit plan SLO or CA

So, what are your plans with this?

right now im currently active military and no car down here yet so what i have been doing is the hyrbrid CA working with the homeowner and having them show the home. so the plan with this and any other deal is just do them as a CA if i get one with a huge spread then i will look at just assigning it off to another investor so that they can possibly lease option it.

Sounds like a winner, man.

Doing deals and making $ in your underwear

is where it's at.

I shoulda picked up on your name.

My best friend and 1 of my nephews are

both in the Army.

Take care.

Doing deals and making $ in your underwear is where it's at.
Making $ without underwear is even better! ;)

And this, folks, is why he's The Naked Investor.

Although, I hear Corona in-hand is the icing on the cake.

Is this true?

Doing deals and making $ in your underwear is where it's at.
Making $ without underwear is even better! :lol:

And this, folks, is why he's The Naked Investor.

Although, I hear Corona in-hand is the icing on the cake.

Is this true?

As long as the Corona is the only thing in your hand, Jason, I'm on board. ;) And another thread bites the dust. . .