The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
zerggross

option to purchase form

i've heard this site offer legal forms. if so where do i get it?

i want a very simple option to purchase form and can be modified easily so seller can understand at a glance.

possible?

woot woot woot ;)

Hey, you told me I was the only one you waived that fee for...... ;)

Does anyone know if the Lease contract and Option contract are compatible in Ontario, Canada?

i know i should get a lawyer to look at them, but so far i have been given rates of 1500$. And it was just to review contracts not even create new ones. expensive Toronto lawyers

hi Michael is there a number i can call about shipping and handling? or you could tell me here.

i think i might order the book with the forms.

hi Michael is there a number i can call about shipping and handling? or you could tell me here.

i think i might order the book with the forms.

Shipping charges to Canada are $19US, via Global Priority Mail service. Estimated delivery time is six or seven days, according to the PO. If you choose to order the manual, don't use the order page here, since that won't add on the shipping charges. Instead, go direct to Paypal, designate payment to sales@naked-investor.com in the amount of $116US, and you're good to go. If you have any questions about this, please shoot me an email at support@naked-investor.com

Stay warm. . . :lol:

ok it's done.

i forgot to ask you, is it possible for me to get the Electronic documents now? where should i download it or will i receive it in my email?

sorry to keep on shooting messages everywhere.

ok it's done.

i forgot to ask you, is it possible for me to get the Electronic documents now? where should i download it or will i receive it in my email?

sorry to keep on shooting messages everywhere.

Payment received. Docs on their way! Enjoy. . .and thank you. :lol:

i took a brief look at the contracts, i think i will just use them for the first deal lol!!!!! how crazy is that, it's not even in the same country. i know, i don't care. I don't want to spend 1500$ on a lawyer just to get a single contract done, at that rate i probably will have to put down 6 or 7 thousand before i even get started.

crash and burn and learn.

yay!!!

crash and burn and learn.
Hehe. No need to crash and burn. That's what we're here for. Well, that and the parties! You have seen the DVD making its way around the internet, Naked Investors Gone Wild? Right?? :lol: