The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
JohnM

Free Reports?

Has anyone had any success with classified ads or flyers offering a Free Report to sellers calling in to a 24-hour, toll-free number? If so, what reports are you sending and how often are you getting requests?

Thanks,

John

We are also interested in free reports to add to our website...to get people to optin to our email list.

Where do you get them? Do you have to write them from scratch?

I'm interested in one on "Selling your home fast", Renting to own vs. conventional purchases and one geared toward realtors working with investors.

Thanks in advance

option8

Has anyone had any success with classified ads or flyers offering a Free Report to sellers calling in to a 24-hour, toll-free number?
While I don't utilize the free reports technique personally, I have been told by a number of folks that they are a rather good way to generate interest and leads for whatever it is you may be selling. I am hoping to soon have that idea in active practice in my business.
Where do you get them? Do you have to write them from scratch?
I would think writing your own to reflect your unique approach and ideas and personality is the wise way to go. You can take some ideas from others that you have read, but I think it best to differentiate from what else is "out there". You're better and wiser than your competition.