The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
West Coast Girl

Least We Should Forget ....

Ahh. . .the Good ol' Days. . .when dinosaurs roamed free and women were cavewives. :P
HAHA! 'Nuff 'bout you Admin lilevil.gif

Jean, why wait so long for the night thing...

B)

BEV!

Oh ya. That's definitely my style. Lucky you that you get to do that all the time!

I'm definitely up to to doing some of that rumba stuff.

Thanks for sharing a peek into your lifestyle. You really do Rock, Bev! You are the bomb!

I'll let you know the next time I'm up in Cali!

Admin, since we don't want to hurt your feelings by leaving you out (because you think we are cavewomen, and since it's always about you), you're welcome to join us, but I don't know if you could keep up with us 21-year-old hot and energetic dino-chics! B)

Well, at least you would have given it your best shot (and had loads of fun in the process)! So, come and join us Amigo! It will be a blast!

Jean

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE!! B)

Happy BBBBBBday Jeannie may all your wishes be granted.

Thanks Mega, muchly appreciated!

I think your wishes has started to work already!

Jean

..Admin, since we don't want to hurt your feelings by leaving you out (because you think we are cavewomen, and since it's always about you), you're welcome to join us, .... Well, at least you would have given it your best shot ..

You want the Admin to do what now? laught2.gif

BEV!